Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. (37007 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nollyzonenews: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Businessman and COZA Member, Wale Jana took to his Instagram page this morning to apologise to the public and has promised to be more sensitive.

See his apology below...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/29/wale-jana-apologises-to-the-public-and-has-promised-to-be-more-sensitive/

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by TooNoisy(f): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Because people have started boycotting your useless products you have now come out to apologize!

319 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by HumanHairLovers(f): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Better be

Anyone who knows the trauma of bring raped as a child cannot support this whether it is true or not.

I remember when I was a kid and went to find my sister when I saw a neighbor bringing out his rod against my sister from the back. If you see rod! cry

I was shocked. I & my sister was just 11, 12 or so.

This guy played with us and we didn't even have the courage to tell anybody.

I reasoned since he didn't do it nothing much.

But as a grown up when I think of it I am still shocked.

I say this with so much tears, it was my sister. Lord. cry
Innocent Sister cry

If he had his way he'd say he's playing. That it was consensual.

What can be consensual about sleeping with an underage child?

I don't know where that guy is today, but if I see that guy again in my life even if he is 90 years old I wound him that he won't never forget in his remaining life.

Someone said the prick doesn't have a brain of their own but I bet if one prick is cut like this idiot pastors own that prick would start having it's own brain.

If men like Timi don't fight this, many women would endure this for a life time.

Do you know what it means to wake up in the middle of the night with tears in your eyes.

Let God judge. Yes let him judge him in prison.

Whether it's true or not this case must go down to the end.

I'm very sure they're I'd a lot of skeletons in that church. Unilorin students should speak up.

That is not a church but a haven to destroy lives.

Some people talking about supporting one side. It's about making this rape victims noise loud.

If you know what kids have been damaged by men, you would allow people to make noise.

Some people would talk about using the same energy for politicians.

At least let's start somewhere. And here we're starting with rape.

Politics cannot have a united voice, someone would always support someone else so it would hard to have such a strong voice. So we're starting with what we can - nailing rapist!

I beg Timi do us proud and nail this idiots please

We're solidly behind You

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew

tabaski:

We were friends during his university days, not so close though but if i tell u all shits d dude has done and still doing underground, u won't touch him with a very long long long pole

Omihanifa:
If you have been to COZA before, you will understand why even some church members don't trust him on this particular matter angry cuz baba nah guy man and he dey sweet talk people all in the name of counselling coupled with the fact that women are always around him undecided so he is very vulnerable to temptation, and adultery

The best he should have done was to settle this matter in house, and compensate the dakolo's family if need be. All this gragra of him saying he's going to court will further expose his dark past ( former cultist, scammer,)

Busola dakolo can't just come on air and start spewing trash,she has a family and reputation to protect angry

Whether the pastor likes it or not, this issue will have a physiological effect on his wife and children

And finally, I will also advice him to do away with TONTO DIKEH that he gives preferential treatment to anytime she comes to church. undecided angry

ValCon888:
Thank you RMD.
This case made me realize many Nigerians lack empathy. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of the abused. Do you know what it means to be raped? To be sexually assaulted by the one person who's supposed to protect you?
Busola Dakolo is a strong woman to speak up.
In saner societies the police would have promptly started investigations with helplines created to persuade more people to come forward.
For those saying there was consent:
Sleeping with a 17yr old girl is rape even if she says yes. This is because she lacks the legal capacity to give you consent.
Even in the United States, the only way a man 18 and above can sleep with a girl of 17 is if they started dating when he was also underaged. That relationship is protected under the Romeo and Juliet Laws.

Modified: @ regiomontanus and neddstark and other silly people asking for evidence.

You say I lack wisdom, but it is you guys that lack sense. Is this your first time hearing about Pastor Fatoyinbo and women? Not just sleeping with them but wrecking their lives. Is this your first time?

In his reply, he stated they are trying to extort money from his church. Is he richer than Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Oyedepo? Why do we not hear such stories about these Pastors?

I had said earlier that investigations should be carried out. Does that not mean the relevant authorities should do their job and look for evidence?

Women must be encouraged to speak up because these monsters are not just in positions of authority, but hiding in plain sight around you.

So please try and have sense. If not for your sake but for the sake of your family and loved ones.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Chinese Proverb : No matter how long you have gone on the wrong road........ TURN BACK!

@The alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by obi4eze(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
angry

This COZA man should stop preaching and sort out these rape allegations. They are so strong to be ignored, coming from different people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Justbeingreal(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
He haf have sense..

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by opalu: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Many truths will still be unfolded with time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
This is what every sensible person most especially men should say. Not blaming the pastor nor being insensitive to the victim.

People should remain neutral in such issue.

I don't support rape in anyway and heaven knows i can easily brutalise a rapist. Or even diafigure one who commits such atrocities on any female i know or in my life provided i am very much certain it happened or catch them in the act.
I also don't like pastors because i see each and everyone of them as liars.
There is no single pastor in this world that i respect.

But still yet i know its totally unfair to automatically believe the pastor guy is guilty.
The woman's story to me doesn't seem all too genuine. (I am not saying she is lying or that the pastor guy is innocent. But still yet it sounds like a relationship gone sour. Because from the whole narration she didnt really make much attempt to resist. Because if she had done so; he wouldn't have raped her considering she had family members in the same house she was raped

Lets be sincere a lot of women over the years have heartlessly accused men of raping them and
that is quite unfortunate because they leave a dent on the image of women and also cause the real rape victim problems not to speak out for fear of doubt and all.
Neymar, c ronaldo and many others have been wrongly accused.
Only recently one idiot brazillian lady accused neymar of raping her. What saved Neymar was the fact he was smart enough to record it all and keep conversations. From the video we saw how the lady started hitting him hoping he will hit her back. Many men have suffered from rape accusation because that is a strong tool any woman can use to easily destroy a man.

i hope they go ahead and sue the pastor dude to court that way atleast the whole story will come out. Not all this social media trial and crucification.

See as all the celebrities dey back the woman up. Unjustly assuming the man is guilty simply because the woman said so.

Foolish celebrities like tundeednut wey be woman wrapper. Person wey call tonto. King.

All of them just dey crucify the pastor without hearing his own story.

Anyways Nigerian pastor and so called men of god worldwide are mostly evil and are capable of about anything. Infact humans in general are capable of any evil. With that said fortunately or unfortunately; the man is innocent until proven otherwise

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by naijaboy756: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Christianity in Nigeria has moved from the era of true born againism/living in righteouness to the era of the CLAIM to have received Christ,living in grace, confidently sinning and re-sinning,competition,magic, wealth,affluence,flamboyant lifestyles,men of God competition etc

End time indeed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Mumu
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Mrkumareze(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by fergie001: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Legal wetin?

Stop fooling yourselves jare.....he will do Nada in court....

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by KendrickAyomide: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by djlinda77: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Good
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by justmi1: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
When baba thought carefully of his brand... grin

16 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by ikaboy: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
BE CAREFUL.

Go and sin no more
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by aaidowu: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Accepted
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Kate06(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
This apology is not to say Busola & Timi have won this battle on twitter,Instagram and Nairaland pls...

And mind you,this is a ploy target at bringing the man of God down.

Let's watch who stands to loose at the end!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by lomprico(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Idiot! Birds of same feathers

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by patchsk(f): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
An idiot has spoken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Chanchit: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
He's not too sensitive in his response. If he had sense ni, he would have gone the Reno Omokri route by stating fact. I'm still waiting for any celebrity to engage Reno if they can.
That idiot Davido too that has three baby mama too is putting mouth in this issue, na that mumu konji pastor I blame sha for turning himself to prey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Imoh555(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
2 faced bitch.....you have succeeded in killing your business by supporting a serial rapist who has Been accused over and over again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by 01mcfadden(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Cool
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by RichDad1(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
He’s mand

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by samcus(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Good morning ladies.. Its Saturday please, wash ur black bra,pls thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Olalan(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Now reason has prevailed.
BTW he just showed why Nigeria is where it is today because majority don't think first befor reacting to things that concern religion ethnicity and politics

4 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by NOC1(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
if it is Europe or America, his brand for done finish for trash can since yesterday.
let people be careful on how they react to things online.

4 Likes

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Bestinstinct(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
The guy fear fear... grin
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Teerapz(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
The Dakolos should simply sue the pastor because
Even if we tend to forget this whole drama with time, the internet will always be there to spring it up out in many years to come . Pls sue the pastor, get your verdict and leave it out social media.
don't create a futuristic stigmatized form of cancer that would eat up your future great grandchildren when your name was eventually search on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by sisisioge: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Arindin!
Re: Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Idiot wan sell perfume naw. He probably didn't sell one perfume throughout yesterday and decided to apologize today undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.