Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (49746 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nazarethnaza: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor Tony Rapu has reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, a former member of the COZA which he is a founder. 

Recall we reported yesterday that Busola in an interview granted to Ynaija, revealed thatshe was raped by the popular pastor while she was a teenager. However Fatoyinbo released a statement on his official Instagram page to debunk the allegations levelled against him, saying several statements had been made to extort the church through blackmail, harassment and intimidation.

However Pastor Tony Rapu who reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, stated that many leaders lack the confidence to address sexual abuse because they do not feel adequately equipped to handle the complexities involved. He added that we all need to understand how this issue of sexual abuse can be addressed, in the light of the Gospel.

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/pastor-tony-rapu-reacts-to-rape-allegation-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by DavidEsq(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody dey react now o.
@ the guy above me. If ah swear for u ehn angry

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
This rape case is brining out the attention seeking, clouth chasing, mumu celebrities.

Rape avengers everywhere #Rolls eyes

I wonder if they would have channeled this much enegery if she wasn't a celebrity's wife.

The thing I'm bothered about is....By the end of the day if this case is taken to court and Pastor Biodun turns out to be innocent, nobody will wanna stand in for true rape cases anymore.

Take the matter to court, let the judge be "the judge" and send the offender to life imprisonment!

#Sigh

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Karemarealty288(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Ned Nwoko must react too ooooo grin grin grin is he not a celebrity?

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by somehow: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't get, is Rapu a founding member or you mean Biodun?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OKorowanta: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
All of una no well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Afrok(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Even chemical elements are becoming weak, Nigerians have taken top spot in the order of Reactions...
Victim>Accused >bloggers >Readers>Reactors>Chemical elements.

12 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Biggie2206: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
I was reading frontpage and I saw a primary school student badly raped by a not too erderly man, I went to instablog and saw the news there too. I went through the comments and didn't see this stuupidd social media feeding pests AKA Nigeria celebrities saying anything.

I even read the parent of the student didn't have enough money to report to a police station.

My point is, nobody really likes you or is ready to fight for you in Nigeria, they're only there for social media recognition.

Stupid fake assss hypocrites.

230 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
What is he saying?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by chibu4u2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
wink
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by specie103(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everyone Sha wan use this matter trend...

2019, my year of trending.
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Damianobi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
I have booked space..now I don't know what to say about the topic

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by lifezone247(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Una don give comedian new joke be that, watch out this rape saga jokes from comedians come any of their shows.

1 Like

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Majority of pastors sleep with church works and members. Once ur gal is a pastor freak kindly dump her. They enjoy the holy fuk. Later dem go say rape

13 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Not Everyone's reaction should hit Front page!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by robinsoncrosoe: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't believe this rape story cos 99.9% of women will tell u they have been raped before once u are about to bed them and they are no more virgins

Guy men,make una reason am na.abi na lie I de talk

All sex gone wrong for women is rape.

18 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Chisaedhor: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by alabi484(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
The way these bloggers use conjunctions is sickening undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Junkie1: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'M ALREADY FED UP WITH THIS TOPIC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.