Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) (46840 Views)

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / Lady Killed By A Tree During Heavy Rainfall In Sapele (photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Should I say this is the season for rapist pastors cheesy

A pastor has been arrested by Police for raping an 18 years old girl in Sapele, Delta state.

The Pastor of Heavenly Network Church in Sapele is currently cooling off in Police Net, according to Sapele Oghenek.

PASTOR ALLEGEDLY RAPE 18 YEARS OLD GIRL

Feelers wey reach our studio server dey indicate say this Pastor wey he Church name na Heavenly Network for Sapele here, nai go rape one girl of 18 years. This issue as we get am, na alleged case and he currently dey for Police Station.

We go keep unu posted with full details.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/pastor-arrested-for-rping-18-years-girl-in-sapele-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by essenceplus: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Naijaolosho Colloijg off in police net cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
How did we get here?

Pastor, the most bastardized title in the African lexicon.

I blame Late Benson Idahosa and his peers for this current craze.

These charlatans have succeeded in making me appreciate Sunday and how it accords me the time to just lay in bed and enjoy stress-free day bar the few dolts that'd be bellowing from speakers hung out while farting uncontrollably for whatever reasons I still can't place.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thank God say I no dey go pastors church

1 Like

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
what kind of country is this na
Buhari why na
why have you decided to frustrate this country like this?
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Look, all the benefits of life is packaged into pastoring. You are supposed to know the Bible and be skilled in social work but the Bible itself has bren democratized and nowadays you really dont have to know the Bible or be involved in social work. All you need is a megaphone, a suit, a haircut, a space and few girls in provocative garments to act as magnets for guys. The guys in turn become magnets for single girls looking for husbands and before you know the entire Lekki attends your Church. Thats it! You are now a pastor and a GO.

The benefits...speak english, know how to shout and inflect your voice to appeal to emotions, in other words...a good salesman!

More benefits....know how to put fear in people, how to lie and say God will do things He has not promised, how to convince young pretty girls that you have the solution to their problems.

More benefits....immense wealth, immense support even if you commit crime, massive amount of pussy to fvk at will, virgins included. Some mothers will even bring their own virgin girls to pastor for 7days salvation....same pastor that damaged their pussy during their own 7days camping.

I repeat, a pastor in modern days does not even need to know Bible. He could be an atheist and a ritualist...but he needs to be a good salesman and rest is history!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Very dangerous set of people.
They know that their sheep will troop out to defend them.

3 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Olufemi

Ayodele

Ulushola

Na dem

Always in the news for raping

sex addicts

3 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
How did we get here?

Pastor, the most bastardized title in the African lexicon.

I blame Late Benson Idahosa and his peers for this current craze.

These charlatans have succeeded in making me appreciate Sunday and how it accords me the time to just lay in bed and enjoy stress-free day bar the few dolts that'd be bellowing from speakers hung out while farting uncontrollably for whatever reasons I still can't place.

Why should you blame Benson idahosa. It's better you blame nobody and continue watching the whole story unfold.

7 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by seunfly: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
When every unemployable jick and jack don't have anyway forward, they turn their self to pastors. They are successful because church goers nowdays prefers worldly pastors and churches to Godly pastors and churches.

2 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by geezynoni: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm. Mad o
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Did he tapped from COZA anointing?

6 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor Fatoyinbo blood pressure as at 9:00am this morning. Is 1000/90,000 grin

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation
Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor"
Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor"
Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members
CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo
COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study
Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter
Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick"
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation
Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester
COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave
Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor
COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience"

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's now people will be scouting online to find pastor wey rape.
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by parkinson89: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
These Pastors, hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Because that one no get money undecided

Or he's not a converted cultist like Fatoyinbo?

Why is Fatoyinbo still walking free

Nigerian security force still have a long way to go!!!

Different laws for different folks undecided undecided undecided

It's a pity!!!

5 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
' on this rock will I build my church and the gates of hades will not prevail '

1 Like

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by gambia(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
season of rape.
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
The devil has brought this rape issue up to distract us from Buhari’s evil agenda of Ruga establishment

9 Likes

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by stano2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yeye news
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one na fake Pastor o...

See face like animal.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Our pastors are turning rapist

1 Like

Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oyaa!!!!!!!!!!

Na rape season we dey
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by itsme01: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm

Nigeria doesn't understand middle ground everything about this country is on the extreme;

* Terrorism
* Kidnapping
* Advanced free fraud
* Poverty
* Corruption
* Drug peddling
* Armed robbery and Herdmendry
* Agberory and thuggery
* certificate scam and forgery
* Illiteracy
* Maternal and infant mortality
* Nepotism and tribalism
* Ritual
* Sickness and diseases
* Political instability
* and now Rape.

Ok oooh
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by nairalee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
B
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by abkrgumel(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife / Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) / Yusuf Omidele 'General' Arrested With 21 Others In Lagos (Wanted Cult Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.