Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999977 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Junelux(f): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lauryn41:

Ode on the beat

I'd have insulted you but then again I'd have to explain it to you undecided and I'm too busy and I don't have crayons to do that.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Giel:
All tacha said was big brother asked them to do a play on domestic violence in the country which reflects the realities on ground.

The reality on ground is that more women are victims of domestic violence compared to men. She did not only reference instablog. She said she browses out things like that online, so she knows what she's saying. She only used instablog as a practical example to show that she sees a lot of domestic violence posts against women on Instablog compared to the men.

So she wanted them to act a play which shows that, because it is in line with what big brother says and she wants them to win, but the boys wanted to act a play which showed that men are victims of domestic violence. A discussion ensured, she was just trying to explain her point. Then they shut her down

Her anger is in 2 fold.
1)They didn't let her finish her point, before they started ganging up on her.
2) they are going around trying to sabotage her pairing with Ike.

She even heard what Kim said. Which she told sir dee. People (Kim) are going around saying she wants to control Ike that's why she picked him for the pairing.

This is why Tacha is upset.
i really wonder if some people know what they say before they post it, this people never wanted to show that men are the victims of domestic violence,who would even say such, all they were tryna say to her was for her to forget that statistics and understand that there is two sides to this things, men also go through certain violence, but this doesn't come into the lime light..... ur Tasha needs to learn manners even if she was making sencr at first she ended up not making sence.....and u the poster behave ur self

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eeghe:

I come to this again
This was my stance when I fell for her
She is easy on the eyes also

She may be mad at the people who shame her in life? And is projecting it towards everybody
I acknowledge that your psychoanalysis is plausible
Butti, she has to show a heart
So far zilch
Arrogance is so off putting, and is definitely not the same as confidence
But I get you
This was hard!

I see micro bits of the heart when she is with Khafi. Even with Khafi, she is like a mum who is doing tough love. I pray her heart softens.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
ibkayee:
I get Tacha’s point about domestic violence against women being more prevalent than against men

But

I didn’t get the full context of what she was arguing though

Did they want the play to only focus on male victims or something? And she’s upset about that?

Or is it that she’s totally dismissing male victims because she said they’re generally physically stronger than women and disregarding other forms of abuse that may not be physical?

I think the plot was lost in how to cover the topics 'domestic violence and sexual assault'
The original concept was to act an abusive man assault a woman.
Kim suggested both should beat each other up to cover domestic violence which is not gender specific.
Tacha felt women are more prone to domestic violence and as such prefer the original concept where the man is the aggressor.
A vote was called to settle the argument which didn't go well with Tacha................
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
tasha; 1 human being lying down, started talking

this girl needs to be blasted

wish we had uti in this house, baba werey, would have roasted her since

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Geezeem:

True story buddy

Not that I am complaining

I like drama .....you already know that tongue

The eviction is good for her

I like her fighting spirit.

My problem is that she is too obvious

I don't want the rest isolating her

She is gonna be a thorn between couples there

Never fully letting go and never quite agreeing to any grin

She wont allow any girl "win" any guy she wants to manipulate.....
Yeah true what’s the point when everyone in the house has already sussed you out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mike is amazing !!

Dude is complete in every ramification.

Good looking .

Chilled.

Athletic .

Super talented !!!

Damn ...

I renew my Stan subscription.

Standing ovation . grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
The thing with pride and arrogance is that they re so repulsive to the extent that even those who have those traits hate to see them in other people!
Tacha... Nigerians are coming for you! angry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why is Tacha dragging this issue like ogbolo soup. I am beginning to get irritated.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Threebear:

You do know Kim didn't even make the top 20 in that competition ?
In the Nigerian competition she only came Fourth .
Jackye could win .
Beauty pageant is not determined by facial beauty but poise , grace and intellect.
Kim is drop dead gorgeous no doubt but that's basically it .
When everyone has figured out your strategy barely a week into the game ...it makes your level of intelligence questionable.
she has a fat face too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why is Ike talking to Tacha? I she loved how Esther came to the kitchen, did her thing and pretended Tacha does not exist.

Now she wants a part in the play. cheesy

Yeye. She for dey now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by toseen7: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I think the plot was lost in how to cover the topics 'domestic violence and sexual assault'
Kim suggested both should beat each other up to cover domestic violence which is not gender specific.
Tacha felt women are more prone to domestic violence and as such prefer the original concept where the man is the aggressor.
A vote was called to settle the argument which didn't go well with Tacha................

But they are focusing more on women, abi am I watching another big brother?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Thank you smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Smara(f): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Awww Ike kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ivanmykel(f): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ike shouldn't even try to please this Tacha girl jare, he should tell her as it is.
Wonder what she's feeling like.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
toseen7:

For her mind, they will lose their wager because she is not taking part...
they wount lose anything
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Beorn1:

I wasn't even going to vote at all this week, but out of pity, I'm voting for Ella. The question is, why are you so serious with your campaign for Mercy? I thought whenever you're supporting a HM, you don't bother about any romantic alliance or any HM for that matter.

What changed this time around?
exactly been wondering too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
She stated her views about domestic violence and another person stated his own view on it, why is she waining about it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Didn't i say it that tacha is ike's Bonnie.
He knew he could convince her and he did
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ike scoper. Telling madam Instagram that everyone is threatened about her.
Ike should tell her d truth - that she can go to hell

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bro# I'm still waiting..I sent you an email
thatigboman:
they wount lose anything
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ike is the only person that can influence tacha in that house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
tenderheart:
I feel Diane is more beautiful than Kim facially...Jackie s look isn't bad either look at her closely,shes just behaving like a spiritual sister undecided#myopinion
Diane ke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
These people should try and settle with Tacha... She has some points though. .. Seyi should not allow too many talk. He should be in charge.

If at the end the purposely refused to partic4, then she should be punished by Biggie.. Unless it is a secret task.

She is even cooking presently for the whole house. She isn't that bad.. Is she?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
I need to catch my breath after that Mike's delivery .

Perfecto.

Parfait .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Fourcade(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Who's the girl with the Ty bello hairstyle?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Tasha has finally Judas-ed the housemates for 1000BN coins. I remember biggie calling her into the DR this morning.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
thatigboman:
Ike scoper. Telling madam Instagram that everyone is threatened about her.
Ike should tell her d truth - that she can go to hell
Sometimes U have to tell a woman what she wants to hear in other to get what U want

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Ah! Now I understand fully... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
This housemates wicked. One guy came in and told tasha "I will eat o" if she like make she now follow act drama, but shaa prepare food for housemates

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.