Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (6030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948428 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
safarigirl:
Please, now that Tacha has gone, Biggie, no need to send Ike home again grin
point. We need our top 5 intact joor
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by senatordave1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
XXMML33:

This was Chibabe005 aka Stephlena's last post on this forum. Please anyone that has this woman's offline contact should check on her. We need to be sure she is okay. These sorts of matters aren't to be taken lightly.

What is all this? I thought you are a titan? If even if no more,why the constant mockery? Guy behave

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Elo : am sure Tacha and Mercy armies are going at each other now.
Omashola: Tacha fans will be disappointed and crying. All the money and energy they wasted on her from day one.
Frodd: i beg make i go prepare for arena games. Nobody die, na competition we dey.

grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BerryAnny(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm so emotional and don't even know what to type right now.

She came as meek as she could minding her own business after high expectations of people expecting her to be REAL PEPPER they subscribed for.

Weeks by,the energy somehow got to her and she started reacting to it. Gang-ups began against her both within and outside the house but she fought her battle with all she has got.

She had never initiated a fight,they always come to her space and she never failed.

Ebuka started picking on her too every Sunday, singling her out of every fights or outbursts with other Housemates.

They eventually got their wish on you and that's to get you evicted. They tried every means with constant nomination and they didn't have their way. They had to provocate you.

I've never been this attached to a Housemate but the hatred and the viles against her made me to.

You have made your mark already and you will forever be the SI unit of any female Housemate now and in the future.

Go to the world and prosper.

And to TITANS,you guts are the best supporters anybody could ever pray for.

Through thick and thins, you always make excuses for her even at her all time low.

May God bless and attend to all that concerns you.
I will always be part of this family.

#NoLeaveNoTransfer

#TachaXAQueen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ACupOfKhaffi: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lawlahdey:
Truer words have never been spoke. I hope Tacha gains some insight and work on bettering herself after this.

Girlll, I do hope so. She will need an all round mental evaluation. I pray she handles this well.

This is a lesson to all with anger issues, you'll always be at the receiving end. People will only see and judge your reactions, try to take chill pills sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Special shout out to cindy..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ijawdefender: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make i go prepare for arena games,nobody die,na competition i come. Frodd

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mycar: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
The only person that has not had any altercation with tacha in that house is IKE

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kinematics: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Titans no need to argue with no one. We've lost the battle. Tacha has been disqualified.. they know based on votes alone they can't take her out, so they resort to the only way..

This is not time to cry.. this is time to shame the haters and let them know that our vote control this show.

Please please I beg of you all.. FRODD is our next option. We must not become a laughing stock.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chinachriss(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
XXMML33:

This was Chibabe005 aka Stephlena's last post on this forum. Please anyone that has this woman's offline contact should check on her. We need to be sure she is okay. These sorts of matters aren't to be taken lightly.

Chai. As in ehh, that Chibabe is just like her godmother Tacha. I managed to restrain myself from shushing her up. Good riddance! Bunkum!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Threebear:
My beautiful Tacha o .

Fellow Titans , please let's work together and make sure that silicone woman doesn't win .
You sha know how to crack someone up. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Frodd my brother you are right. nobody die, na competition you come. Life goes on

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by burner44(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
kevoh:
Madame no leave no transfer a.k.a Miss Body Odor no even reach day 99! grin grin

Biggie suppose disqualify Mercy too! angry sad
She nor gree take leave or transfer so dem sack her comot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
corpershun:

Hahhaha grin grin
How the Mighty have fallen.

Anyway, we Froddians are calm and cool like the person we support. Drop every Trasha Baggage as you come.

Once again...I greet you welcome.Ndewo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ijayopi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dear Titans.. protest for a live broadcast from your leader for disgracing u all , and wasting your last week money.. grin na dat one pain pass. It's your right.

Uncle ladi... U dey try... My hands dey up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by corpershun: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

No Frodd is the new password.

As you are coming...drop the Trasha Baggages

Frodd Nation doesn’t do Trash. God bless you

#Frodd for the Money
#Diane the best Girl standing grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Should: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have a song titled Na Dem for our #Titans

come take looki looki Na dem
we no go LEAVE, we no go TRANSFER Na dem
we stan, we re-stan, sometimes we dey Over-stan Na dem
We be d day 99'ers Na dem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
nadesh:

They cant do nada. Their worry should be how to hire a full God is good bus that will take her from Lagos to PH.
We watch smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vaca1: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
MissCookie:
Thank you Lord! Darkness can never triumph over light.
Good riddance!

Whoever wins this show now, I really don't care. As long as madam body odour left before day 99, anybody has my blessing to wear the crown.

Trasha remains the biggest loser. The body odour will stick to her name unless she really turns a new leave.

All ye Trasha loyalists, shame on you all.

Oblorblor!!!

Same here. Every other housemates can win except Elo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teresafaith: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Borussia1:
Seyi is stronger than Frodd, he stands a better chance to pull a wide margin against Mercy.
with titans help frodd will overcome mercy and even give her a wide margin.

TITANS this the time to let team mercy know your strength, you guys don't entirely depend on jaruma, even with her support you still go all out.
prove your worth and prove it now, FRODD deserves this chance cos y'all know he's a child of GRACE.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Florblu(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha is a perfect example of "Bo shelo, lo she bo"

No money
No product supply even if it's for 2days
No Veto power
No Head of House.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lolawilliams(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
How many likes for this lady cheesy cheesy

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topboss: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
AT THIS STAGE IN THE GAME, THE LAST WEEK, NO NEED TO DISQUALIFY TACHA.

ALTHOUGH, MERCY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT PACKING WITH HER.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING TO SEE IF TACHA CAN STILL WIN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Viking007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bet9ja just got a huge paycheck from this disqualification. The amount of money staked on Tacha wining this show is massive.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Borussia1: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
teresafaith:

he doesn't give a fricking shyte about her, he's only doing what was expected of him as the hoh
So it's Frodd that cares for her? Seyi cares for Tacha more than anyone in that house. Who collected bottle from her when she was about to break Mercy's head?

Frodd only cares for Esther. Seyi likes Tacha, just that they're both egoistic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
BerryAnny:
I'm so emotional and don't even know what to type right now.

She came as meek as she could minding her own business after high expectations of people expecting her to be REAL PEPPER they subscribed for.

Weeks by,the energy somehow got to her and she started reacting to it. Gang-ups began against her both within and outside the house but she fought her battle with all she has got.

She had never initiated a fight,they always come to her space and she never failed.

Ebuka started picking on her too every Sunday, singling her out of every fights or outbursts with other Housemates.

They eventually got their wish on you and that's to get you evicted. They tried every means with constant nomination and they didn't have their way. They had to provocate you.

I've never been this attached to a Housemate but the hatred and the viles against her made me to.

You have made your mark already and you will forever be the SI unit of any female Housemate now and in the future.

Go to the world and prosper.

And to TITANS,you guts are the best supporters anybody could ever pray for.

Through thick and thins, you always make excuses for her even at her all time low.

May God bless and attend to all that concerns you.
I will always be part of this family.

#NoLeaveNoTransfer

#TachaXAQueen
Awwwn, I'm about to cry. This is so touching. You are a real fan. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
zekino:
The judgment was bias both of them should have been disqualified. Good luck to omashola and frood.
Bye Milly .
Geez good luck to ike.
Am out never watching BBA/bbn again
Really, na now u know say the judgement is biased? Tasha should have gone a long time ago she has pushed shoved thrown items at other housemates, slapped ciggrette out of someones hand.... The list is endless. Biggie just left her to see if she would change.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha's village people finally won!
Abeg,she messed up!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
switlily25:
Frodd just said that Tacha is a nice girl!
Awww,I stan!
Frodd deserves to win this show!
Not Mercy,Mike or seyi!

You're not a nice peraon at all. You didn't even grieve the loss of your madam.

Inside life.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Biggie should collect the coins from Tacha and share it equally with Hassmates cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Asis(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
I cannot bb naija on my gotv o,e service unavailable,what do I do
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where are all thise Tacha fans wey dey talk nonsense for this thread...they all gone into hiding....Shame ooh...shame

The way they were proudly STANing bad behavior was so appalling undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.