Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) (3908 Views)

"She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Gistformant: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian rapper, Naira Marley blast a fan after being accused of repeating this very shirt on many occasions.

Read their exchange below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/naira-marley-replies-a-fan-who-accused-him-a-shirt-on-many-occasions

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Gistformant: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Gistformant: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hi
Seun
Lalasticlala

WE URGENTLY NEED THE DISLIKE BUTTON FOR SOME USELESS POST AND COMMENTS
THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by FAMILYJA(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Robnectar(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
eelbay:
Hi Seun Lalasticlala
WE URGENTLY NEED THE DISLIKE BUTTON FOR SOME USELESS POST AND COMMENTS THANK YOU!
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by IamD18: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
If a lady can wear a pant for 4 days, turn it back and wear it for another three days. Then I see no problem with a celebrity repeating cloth.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Trippledee(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mind your business bro.
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Chithauri(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
I stand with pastor fatoyinbo. Busola story get k- leg and will flop in court.
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why he come do leg like scissors on top this soapy dance
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
You want him to change cloth anyhow meh dose pple come rearrest am abi? They will be like "E be like say biz don dey move ooo meh we go collect our own share" grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by boss1310(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
If a lady can wear a pant for 4 days, turn it back and wear it for another three days. Then I see no problem with a celebrity repeating cloth.
really,that must be the calibre of girls that agreed to date u

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by emmancipated(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
someone said if the owner of ibstablog9ja doesn't smoke weed, make I die grin
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by lytech1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chithauri:
I stand with pastor fatoyinbo. Busola story get k- leg and will flop in court.
correct man..

she said she was 16yrs when the rape saga happens.
it happen in her father residence.

a little girl like her would av reported the scene to her parent in the first instance,to prevent future occurence.
And am sure legal action wil av bn taken.

my verdict: its either it was a blunt lie or they both had an agreement prior to the sex
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by LisaAnne(f): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's not bad to repeat clothes so long you can't buy me another then you've got no right to complain about my repitition
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by mytime24(f): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2019
boss1310:
True talk grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Repeating the clothes u own is better than borrow pose
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by TANID(m): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2019
As I Expected.

Actually I Like Just White shirt That's Why I Bought Another 17 To Already 8 That I'm Using Before.

I Don't See Anything Wrong In What He Put On As Long As He's Ok With That.

Take CEO Of Facebook As An Example.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by TANID(m): 3:22am On Jun 30, 2019
boss1310:
grin
Re: Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2019
So because he is a celebrity he should not repeat clothes? Some fans and their wahala

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos Of Herself Breastfeedin / Martinsfeelz Biography, Age, Education, Wikipedia, Songs, Record Label, Net Wort / Tiwa Savage Flirts With Diddy On Instagram Live, Amidst 3extape Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.