Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (773 Views)

Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
All I've seen and heard concerning this matter more than suffice for me to come to the conclusion that Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA is guilty of the rape allegation leveled against him by Busola Dakolo.

For it has become very clear that the man has serious issues with sexual immorality, and that the rape incidence was not by accident but a very deliberate act and in keeping with his sinful lifestyle.

Hence his lack of remorse for his wrongs and continual denial, even though it's obvious that his many sins have finally found him out, and that the only way out for him is through the door of the truth.

I know it may be hard for him to admit to his sins because of "the people", but then what are "the people" compared to his own soul?

And what are "the people" compared to God?

"The people" that have sent many to hell, and would keep sending many there until we get to the point where we are more concerned about our souls and what God thinks, for that's only when "the people" and what they think would become secondary to us.

I know it has come to the point where something would have to give but i hope that it's Fatoyinbo who would voluntarily come out clean by himself, and not having to be forced to do so, for as bad as it is, i know that it is not beyond repairs with God.

For the difference between king Saul and king David is that one was more concerned about "the people", while the other was more concerned about God.

For both of them sinned against God, but while one surrendered himself to God's chastening and mercy, the other was more concerned about sacrifices and what the people thought about him.

So while God was able to help David out of his sin, Saul died in his sin.

I have reasons to believe that God had warned Biodun severally to desist from this sinful lifestyle of his before now, but he obviously had refused to heed God's warnings.

So probably his cup has now become full, however I still believe he still has time to amend his ways and come out clean before it's too late.

For I don't believe that God would keep condoning his atrocities especially when his several victims are crying out to God for justice.

So it's now or never Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, and maybe this is your last chance.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by blackpanthar: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
He would repent BUT public apology is very far from his status.

He may have even privately apologized but in bitterness his accusers seek to bring him down.

everyone is claiming RAPE meanwhile many of these ladies target smooth looking, sweet talking "anointed" pastors with results and secretly desire attention and sinful affairs with them.... the pastor too may not have dealt with his initial weaknesses and begins to prey on such weak ladies who have been praying to be "CLOSE" to the Pastor.

The bottom line is the CHURCH NEEDS PRAYER and Pastors NEED FATHERS who can CORRECT, REBUKE AND INSTRUCT THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanthar:

He may have even privately apologized but in bitterness his accusers seek to bring him down.

everyone is claiming RAPE meanwhile many of these ladies target smooth looking, sweet talking "anointed" pastors with results and secretly desire attention and sinful affairs with them.... the pastor too may not have dealt with his initial weaknesses and begins to prey on such weak ladies who have been praying to be "CLOSE" to the Pastor.

The bottom line is the CHURCH NEEDS PRAYER and Pastors NEED FATHERS who can CORRECT, REBUKE AND INSTRUCT THEM.
Imagine that!

You have the effrontery to label his rape victim(s) accusers and call their speaking out bitterness, for to you that is bringing the rapist down because that is your primary concern?

You don't have any right to judge his victims for crying out against his atrocities except you've been a rape victim before, for if he is brought down no one did it to him but himself!

And what status are you talking about?

Don't even let me go there, for that should be the most insignificant thing of all in this matter, for if it meant anything to him, it should have been significant beforehand and made him to think twice before getting himself into this mess.

What pains me most is his lack of remorse in this matter, for if he was remorseful, the last thing he would have done is put out an official statement that he never raped anyone before even when he was an unbeliever.

So no excuses for the man who not only engages in sexual immorality, but also rapes and sexually molests women, but not only that, also feels he has every right to do so because he is a clergyman, and also uses that to intimidate his his victims.

No excuses, for the only right he has is to suffer the consequences of his actions, and even if any mercy and compassion is shown to him by his victim, it is not his right!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by blackpanthar: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2019
You are right, I only said that out of the little I have seen with him. Remember the Iginla case too... He came out and confessed and it got messy but it didnt get as viral as this

jesusjnr:
Imagine that!

You have the effrontery to label his rape victim(s) accusers and call their speaking out bitterness, for to you that is bringing the rapist down because that is your primary concern?

You don't have any right to judge his victims for crying out against his atrocities except you've been a rape victim before, for if he is brought down no one did it to him but himself!

And what status are you talking about?

Don't even let me go there, for that should be the most insignificant thing of all in this matter, for if it meant anything to him, it should have been significant beforehand and made him to think twice before getting himself into this mess.

What pains me most is his lack of remorse in this matter, for if he was remorseful, the last thing he would have done is put out an official statement that he never raped anyone before even when he was an unbeliever.

So no excuses for the man who not only engages in sexual immorality, but also rapes and sexually molests women, but not only that, also feels he has every right to do so because he is a clergyman, and also uses that to intimidate his his victims.

No excuses, for the only right he has is to suffer the consequences of his actions, and even if any mercy and compassion is shown to him by his victim, it is not his right!
Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dantedasz(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanthar:

The INDOCTRINATION is deep...very deep..NO SINGLE THOUGHT FOR THE VICTIMS OF ABUSE

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CosmicPhoenix: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2019
same way you saw miracles happening on nairaland and atheism ending in 2019,christians are always seeing things but cannot see what is in front of them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
same way you saw miracles happening on nairaland and atheism ending in 2019,christians are always seeing things but cannot see what is in front of them
So for something that took place in the year 2000 and is coming to light 2019, and you can't read between the lines?

Even thing is on course and gradually taking shape, for why do you think I would say the church is dead and be talking of change?

For you don't even know that it is such things that have become of the church that has made the works of God to become scarce that some now think there's no God?

For when you have such leaders in the church, what do you expect?

So this is a sign of what is to come for the real church is loading, and all the plants that Satan has planted in the church shall be uprooted gradually.

So we the true ones definitely see what's in front of us, and you guys don't have much time left to, so make sure you use it very well, for just watch what would happen after this.

#theendofatheismisnigh
#miraclesinnairaland cool

1 Like

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by budaatum: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2019

Re: I Foresee A Confession And An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Just watched the video of the Busola's revelation for the first time this morning, and it really amazes me the extent to which someone who walks with God could just be able to get things right even without getting the full picture, for some of the things I said here and elsewhere concerning this matter, without even hearing the full story was corroborated by her in the interview.

Feels really good to be led by the Spirit, for I just needed just a few details to come to the conclusion that she was raped, but even though the writeup for the OP was ready, I decided not to post it, because of the gravity of the matter as it involved rape, so i didn't want to get it wrong.

So it took close to nine hours later before i had gotten enough conviction that I was doing the right thing, before I posted this, and from what has unfolded since then, i'm glad I did.

But what is Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo still waiting for?

I hope he isn't contemplating suicide oh!

God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation Really Okay? / Why Did Jesus' Disciples Die In A Miserable Way? / Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.