Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped (3609 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Ikeboboafri: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
The 14-year-old daughter of a Nigerian man defending Pastor Fatoyinbo, reportedly got raped as claimed by Twitter user @SamuelOtigba.  

According to the Twitter user, 14-year-old daughter of a Nigerian man defending Pastor Fatoyinbo got raped by someone she identified as Uncle T. He further disclosed that the girl's father is being held down, from acting on rage. 

Read the tweets below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/14-year-old-daughter-of-nigerian-man-defending-pastor-fatoyinbo-gets-raped/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Ikeboboafri: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by SageMK: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Twitter is the kitchen of social media.
Anyway, a moment of silence for Uncle T the rapist.

9 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by GOFRONT(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
SOMEONE CANNOT RAPE IN PEACE....
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by KendrickAyomide: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked How e feel now as them Vandalize e daughter

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by itspzpics(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gbam
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by daddytime(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
If indeed true, I feel sorry for the kid, but ntoor to her rape apologist father.

Let's hear him begin to sing a new song.
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Bomboiy: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Enough of this busalo/fatoyinbo issue abeg.

The both of them should go to court and stop disturbing us.

Since Twitter users don enter am then we should expect more lies like this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by CaptainKodak(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's the season of rape. Let all rape victims voice out and let's find a lasting solution to it.
Can't believe all these had been happening in this country. One of my female friends outside Nigeria disclosed to me she's afraid of going out in her country,in fear of getting raped as rape is common there but what did I tell her? 'We don't have rape issues here in Nigeria' I used to tell her. It sad I've been wrong all these while. Say No To Rape! NO is NO
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by TimiRume(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
I wish he was raped instead, very silly somebody. Rape apologists are rapists to me. A man who makes light of stealing is a thief.

5 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by TimiRume(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bomboiy:
Enough of this busalo/fatoyinbo issue abeg.

The both of them should go to court and stop disturbing us.

Since Twitter users don enter am then we should expect more lies like this one.
What are you scared of?
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Abfinest007(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
if this is truth then I can say Nigeria is the next south Africa
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by hisgrace090: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Supporting evil because you're not the recipient is dangerous because one day it will be your turn.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Abfinest007(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
his daughter just got coza. coza is d new word for rape

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by thesicilian: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Twitter and unverifiable stories. It all still boils down to hearsay. Sentimental arguments all flying around.

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
#COZA - 1 day to end
#BBNaija - 1 day to go

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by 9jaBloke: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jeez! I hope this overdue crusade Busola was courageous enough to start would have a cumulative effect and kick-start a chain reaction.
All victims of rape need to voice now.
You may not get justice but it will lessen you burden and alert other potential victims.

#say no to rape
#sex with a minor is rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lies

3 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Zoe99(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
SOMEONE CANNOT RAPE IN PEACE....
Seriously?I just hope this was supposed to be a joke.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by hypergig(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Disclaimer

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Emilokoiyawon: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Looku looku dem plenty 4 town...hey oh dem plenty for town...

gbeborun dem plenty 4 town...hey oh dem plenty for town...

look at me look at me...tell me what do you see...
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by oboy81: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2019
SageMK:
Twitter is the kitchen of social media.
Anyway, a moment of silence for Uncle T the rapist.
LMAO! �����
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by oboy81: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
his daughter just got coza. coza is d new word for rape
LMAO. HAHAHHA You Guys Are Crayyyy grin
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by oboy81: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2019
hypergig:
Disclaimer
Buhaha
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by BusolaDakolo: 5:17am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't believe this story.
Re: 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped by Roon9(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Super story

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Family In A Lovely Paint As He Appreciate The Work. / Creativity : A Young Boy Made Iron Man's Suit With Cartons (Photos) / Nigerian Lady, Chioma Nwadike Denies Being Married To Alaafin Of Oyo (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.