Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Will You Say About This And Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Say About This And Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal? (275 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / How US Televangelist Mike Murdock Defended Biodun Fatoyinbo On Rape Charges / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Say About This And Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal? by marriage1: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
When i read the rape allegation against Rev Biodun Fatoyinbo by busola that is setting social media on fire and how some some Nigerian are preparing for a massive protest, I just laughed,I don't support rape neither, but what catches my attention was the protest against coza by Nollywood actors etc.

But why can't Nigerians on Twitter protest in favour of local government AUTONOMY.
Why can't Nigerians on twitter protest against the jumbo salaries of national assembly members.
why can't Nigerians protest against federal government setting up of RUGA for herdsmen instead of RANCHING.
Why can't Nigerians protest against the INSECURITY, banditries, cultism,lack of steady or no ELECTRICITY supply including bad roads and decayed infrastructure,unemployment etc?. Sometimes we Nigerians behave as if some one is controlling us with remote..we close eyes on things that are more important and urgent.

On the other hand busola claimed she was raped when she was 16 and she is just realizing that,she was raped multiple times according to her but she was living with her parents, why can't this girl report this incident to her parents then?.

1) Or have she been paid to keep this secret?? (Any written agreement)
2) did he threaten to kill you if you open up (Evidence)
3) Any recorded video?
Why painting this pastor black?
Infact she is making the pastor popular.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say About This And Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal? by Countersam(m): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2019
marriage1:
When i read the rape allegation against Rev Biodun Fatoyinbo by busola that is setting social media on fire and how some some Nigerian are preparing for a massive protest, I just laughed,I don't support rape neither, but what catches my attention was the protest against coza by Nollywood actors etc.

But why can't Nigerians on Twitter protest in favour of local government AUTONOMY.
Why can't Nigerians on twitter protest against the jumbo salaries of national assembly members.
why can't Nigerians protest against federal government setting up of RUGA for herdsmen instead of RANCHING.
Why can't Nigerians protest against the INSECURITY, banditries, cultism,lack of steady or no ELECTRICITY supply including bad roads and decayed infrastructure,unemployment etc?. Sometimes we Nigerians behave as if some one is controlling us with remote..we close eyes on things that are more important and urgent.

On the other hand busola claimed she was raped when she was 16 and she is just realizing that,she was raped multiple times according to her but she was living with her parents, why can't this girl report this incident to her parents then?.

1) Or have she been paid to keep this secret?? (Any written agreement)
2) did he threaten to kill you if you open up (Evidence)
3) Any recorded video?
Why painting this pastor black?
Infact she is making the pastor popular.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Police Confiscated 37 Cartoons Of Beer, Arrests 48 In Jigawa / We’ve Not Issued Any Strike Notice Over Minimum Wage / VIDEO: Footages Of How Somali Pirates Destroyed Wrong Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.