Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,302 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Busola Should Be Wary Of Those Sympathizing With Her, Journalist Kemi Olunloyo A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Should Be Wary Of Those Sympathizing With Her, Journalist Kemi Olunloyo A (444 Views)

Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busola Should Be Wary Of Those Sympathizing With Her, Journalist Kemi Olunloyo A by dorisnelson: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
nigerian journalist kemi olunloyo has expressed her she feels in the ongoing busola dakolo’s rape accusation against coza pastor, pastor biodun According to Kemi, kemiolunloyoHypocrisy in all forms on social media. Nobody rallied http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=579

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Been Raped - Pastor Fatoyinbo's Alleged Victim Ese Walter Clarifies / Chris Brown About To Drop A New Single With Davido / I Didn’t Believe It When My Cousin Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido – Peruzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.