Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend (70403 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg who get sure winning bets todaycheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Auxtin85(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by SolexxBarry(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Chidinma this could have been us oo cry cry
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by 9jaRealist: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
grin
>
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Beercentsguru(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Beercentsguru(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Wow cool
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Poor Nina was only a means to an end...

What a huge scam on the bimbo

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Movicq:
Purge dey worry me o �

Abeg no near where dem dey sell snuff oo because if you by mistake sneeze, na yawa oo
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by franchasng: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Old love remains the best.

Guys you see that your secondary school/higher institution girlfriend or crush, that's your true love if she doesn't give u troubles and skor skor though undecided

You will meet lots of hottie, sugar looking ladies as u climb up in life, that does not mean u should throwaway your old time loyal girlfriend, don't be like ladies that throwaway their old friends when they jam small success in life, stick to your old time loyal friends; male and female they are your only true friends others are career and business mates u need to succeed in your life endeavor.

Don't ever make mistake of marrying any Lady just because she is beautiful and hot, marry brains, marry decencty, marry focus, marry goals, marry fidelity, marry for future, marry peace of mind, marry homeliness, marry virtuousness and respect, don't marry bling bling and for photo shoots, marriage is for life, it is beyond physical beauty cool

Every great man never despise his days of little beginning and the people that stood by them during their times of low.

Love him when he is broke not when he is rich you come and claim relationship, na Osuofia sing am oh lipsrsealed

Last last all reasonable men will go back to their old girlfriends, the chicken must come home to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by RTSC: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2019
My secondary school love is married now.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by eevich: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2019
martyns303:
Lesson to all slay Queens. did u see the girl he's with? he could easily have had any girl
Brief as your comment is, its got a lot of depth and wisdom.. I can't agree more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by franchasng: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2019
RTSC:
move on then, if u have a loyal university girlfriend who is still single and yearning for you, please go back to her.

After graduation from school, majority of women no longer have true love for any man, they just form love for any man that comes and meet their immediate need and desire at that time, and any man seriously ready to marry them.

Their true love still lie with their school boyfriends from secondary school to higher institution level, other of their lovers are eventual lovers not true lovers undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
Chemical reaction.
Any problem
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by georgeuche: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2019
even jesus sef confuse for the matter sef undecided

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Miracle has a type. He likes them small and petite.
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Indomie001: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Movicq:
Purge dey worry me o �
go drink small gari
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2019
RTSC:
Go and meet her husband. Talk man 2 man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
See Adventist youth Ministry Uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
move on then, if u have a loyal university girlfriend who is still single and yearning for you, please go back to her.

After graduation from school, majority of women no longer have true love for any man, they just form love for any man that comes and meet their immediate need and desire at that time, and any man seriously ready to marry them.

Their true love still lie with their school boyfriends from secondary school to higher institution level, other of their lovers are eventual lovers not true lovers undecided
I was too young and soooooo small in d Secondary school. People called me rat then - and I had no secondary school love cheesy
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Miracle is an adventist.

Why is he wearing chains now
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Movicq:
Purge dey worry me o �

See pooty
Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by davillian(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2019
martyns303:
Lesson to all slay Queens. did u see the girl he's with? he could easily have had any girl
When its time to settle down a bad boy knows he can't settle down with a hoe

1 Like

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by 2blessed01(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
...Are We Starting This Week Again, With Anoda Series Of REACTIONS, Just As In Last Week...
GOD EPP US OO!

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by Amanda4life: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Muzikluva:
Inside life...Nina was just meant to pass away time undecided
Anyways.. It's my birthday today!!! cheesy

Happy happy birthday .

May this birthday bring you good tiding s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend by franchasng: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Noel1:

I was too young and soooooo small in d Secondary school. People called me rat then - and I had no secondary school love cheesy
what about higher institution and if none, NYSC should surffice as your own school days if you didn't have any loyal girlfriend back in school.

The thing is, old friends remain the best, they know u in and out, no need to explain who u are, who your family is, what u do, where u come from, your religion, etc because they know you from young, which gives peace of mind unlike the new slay queens that will start giving you JAMB questions to answer just to be their boyfy:

What do you do for living?

Which company do you work with? Must everybody work lol

Which school did you graduated from?

Where are you from?

What does your parents do?

Where do you live?

All to secretly size your worth and know whether u are worth dating, and to know if u can foot their insatiable bills and wants.

Old friend give peace of mind. She is mostly concerned about you making it successful in life and can assist you in achieving that goal in any way she can.

But all these eventual hottie slay queens don't care about you oh, if u like die that's your concern, just make sure you have enough money or you can disappear for all they care.

Their life is centered around snapping fine pictures and uploading on Instagram, Facebook, etc to impress people who don't truly care about them, always run from such ladies

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.