Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) (50618 Views)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
A driver was scared to death after a snake suddenly appeared on his moving car while traveling through Kansas City earlier in the week.

The driver flung it from the moving vehicle with his windshield wipers as his friend laughed and recorded video of the incident.

Twitter user @KingCaedo posted the video showing the surprise of both the driver and passenger before the snake is flicked off the vehicle's front window.

The video which has since gone viral on various social media platforms, have gotten mixed reactions with some users claiming it was animal cruelty for the driver to have flung the snake off the windshield.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/video-driver-terrified-as-snake-suddenly-appears-on-his-moving-car/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2019
In Nigeria this incident would have been regarded as a blessing from Orunmila, the provider of fine bush meat, and the driver of that car would have adopted all measures humanly possible, to capture the meal in a safe manner.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2019
This One na VENOMOUS SNAKE ooo

5 Likes

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by nams77: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Animal cruelty because i used wiper to flick away a supposed venemous snake? Una go really see talk talk. If na me, that snake should be saying its last prayer

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by AngelHoly(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Either he is from snake kingdom in Imo state or his village have remembered him.....

Abeg wats the fate of the COZA pastor abeg

Dis one Nigerians are all against him as they never force babe before having sex

And naija babes have one thing in common,u must surely force them for the 1st time before packing ur car in their garage
And if eventually u no gain access into her capital dat day......the next thing is yuh wan rape Dem

And all the babes I don date always claim to to a virgin and wen u finally enter and found out the place Na Iyanu Oba to Volts express road....and yuh ask why

She start crying and belike....she was rape

So its NT a new thing dat Bisola might be lying in order to cover up how she lost her virginity

And for the snake ad...go back to first paragraph and I'm sorry for wasting ur time...God bless yuh

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by ladilawal82(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Harpyeagle(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
If na lala c D's one on a Sunday morning, thanks giving things.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by tokrizy: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
This rain sef
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ejo aye
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by abkrgumel(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lala: I wish it was me

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by franchasng: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
In Nigeria it is a spiritual attack that needs special deliverance by a powerful gods of men cry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bush meat

Egusi things on my mind
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by sparog(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Damn I hate reptiles angry

8 Likes

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
K
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
his village snake
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by MicheyJ1: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
I'm more concerned about Ruga settlement

2 Likes

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A driver was scared to death after a snake suddenly appeared on his moving car while traveling through Kansas City earlier in the week.

The driver flung it from the moving vehicle with his windshield wipers as his friend laughed and recorded video of the incident.

Twitter user @KingCaedo posted the video showing the surprise of both the driver and passenger before the snake is flicked off the vehicle's front window.

The video which has since gone viral on various social media platforms, have gotten mixed reactions with some users claiming it was animal cruelty for the driver to have flung the snake off the windshield.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/video-driver-terrified-as-snake-suddenly-appears-on-his-moving-car/

Hmm
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
The video which has since gone viral on various social media platforms, have gotten mixed reactions with some users claiming it was *animal cruelty* for the driver to have flung the snake off the windshield.

"Animal cruelty" are these white ppl really stupid or are they just being fake or myopic?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by ifyemex(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lala. Will like this.
For us in Nigeria: village people do come o!

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Am sure the driver is the Lala of US. If you know you know.
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by sammyj: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
You meant drivers like Lalastic.l I did not mention any name oooo!! grin
Jakumo:
In Nigeria this incident would have been regarded as a blessing from Orunmila, the provider of fine bush meat, and the driver of that car would have adopted all measures humanly possible, to capture the meal in a safe manner.

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by HitSong: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jakumo:
Because everyone for village dey chop snake no mean say all Nigerians
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Junkie1: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE AFTER HIM
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Kreamie(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol. His creditors paid him a visit grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Toyota Corolla Vandalized / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.