Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Need A Female Friend To Chat With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Female Friend To Chat With (249 Views)

Any Nice Lady To Chat With / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / I Need A Female Friend In Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend To Chat With by Zillion2019: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Hi i am a single,enterprising and self employed successful business owner looking for love,romance and fun. i am also a business counselor and you could be lucky to get free business advice from me. Please i need a female chat mate,im based in Abuja and Jos, you can be from anywhere,
Click this link here to chat with me on whatsapp it will redirect you to whatsapp to chat with me : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place For A First Date That Will Lead To Sex.: On Your Property / I Need A Serious Girl Who Want To Get Marry / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.