Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well (2332 Views)

Unique Motors Nigeria Chairman, Prince Adebiyi Becomes Agbaakin Majeobaje Of Ib / Unique Motors Nigeria Chairman, Prince Adebiyi Becomes Agbaakin Majeobaje Of Ib / Arthur Eze Sets To Sell Off His Oil Rig; Plans To Relocate Operations To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well by enjoy9ja: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Prince Obieze Nestor the C.E.O of obieze oil & gas and obieze motors Nig Limited is a philanthropist who had his first company in Saudi Arabia �� in 2007,
in 2010 he open his second office in Qatar ��, in 2015 he came down to port harcourt rivers state Nigeria �� to invest in his country home.
39 years old philanthropist attended his primary and secondary school in all-saint primary and secondary school at rumuokwurusi port harcourt rivers state Nigeria �� he studied business and political science in university of akwa ibom Nigeria �� he also did his masters in Oxford university
Biologically Prince Obieze Nestor is from umuoboke Obile in Ohaji egbema L.G.A in Imo state, he is grandson of EZE okwuoha 1 of Ohaji kingdom and his parents name are Mr/mrs Nestor ibeawuchi okwuoha.
He had visited More than 15 countries around the world including U.S.A. Saudi Arabia �� Dubai Kuwait �� Qatar �� etc.
His head office is in Kuwait obieze oil & gas Nigeria limited. he had staffs that earn salaries over 8 countries in the world.
he was born in cherobim and seraphim church ⛪ still his church till date. he enjoy helping people around the world that’s my hubby… I have torch lives around the world including Nigeria �� politicians…

Re: C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well by obiekunie2: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
i wanted to even hail the young man until i saw the smoke on his skull!

the bloody idiot na muslim self - i guess thats why they gave him oil well!

with his smoked forehead!

see how him smoked forehead look so fake self!

i know its peeps like him obiano and okoroawusa that want to give lands to fulani killers in southeast just to please buhari!

philanthropist kii you there!

anumpama! angry

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ubunja? / Which Smart TV Is Better, Samsung, Sharp, Or LG (or Maybe Other Brands)? / BREAKING: Masari Steps Down As Tinubu’s Running Mate; APC Flies Muslim-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.