Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife (1407 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife by dave2(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2010
A 25-year-old man, John Ajine, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly raping a pregnant housewife, and causing the woman bodily harm, following the use of a knife to threaten her.

The suspect was yesterday paraded alongside a number of other suspects at Eleweran Police headquarters, Abeokuta, over various offences ranging from robberies, felony, burglary, stealing, possession of firearms and ammunitions, rituals, among others.

The suspect, while speaking with NEXT, confessed to the crime, but said he could not explain what led him into it.

“It is true that I raped her, and I don’t even know what led me into it. Please, help me out of this problem,” he said.

On how it happened, the suspect, who resides at Ewupe, in Ota town of Ogun State, where the crime was committed, recalled that he was going for his daily work as site labourer on the fateful day when he came upon the 6-month pregnant housewife, and decided to rape her.

Confessing amidst tears, Mr. Ajine said his initial plan was to steal from the couple’s house when he saw the opportunity that they were not at home. He said he had gained entrance into their room when, suddenly, the woman, whose husband was not around, suddenly surfaced.

Plan to rob

He said the building was a one-room apartment belonging to the couple, adding that as soon as the woman appeared, he pounced on her and used the knife he was holding to threaten her before he had sex with her. When asked whether he was not aware that the woman was pregnant, the suspect was short of words. He said it was after the rape that he came back to his senses, following his arrest.

“After the sex, the woman began to shout, which attracted the neighbours. Hence, I was pursued by the vigilante of the area who got me apprehended. I was subsequently handed over to the police.”

The suspect was paraded with the knife recovered from him, which serves as an exhibit.

“I was going to work before I branched into the house. It is true I used knife to threaten her,” he said.

The state commissioner of police, Musa Daura, said further investigations were going on, explaining that the suspect would soon be charged to court. He said the victim had equally being advised to seek medical attention.

Source:http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5628019-146/man_in_police_net_for_raping.csp
Re: Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife by Osama10(m): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2010
Death penalty should be prescribed for this offence.
Re: Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife by Blazay(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2010
A 25-year-old man, John Ajine,

From where?
Are these demons really Nigerians or immigrants? undecided
Re: Man Rapes 6 Months Pregnant Housewife by plappville(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
Blazay:

From where?
Are these demons really Nigerians or immigrants? undecided

good question cool too much bad évents than good in Nigeria (sad)

(1) (Reply)

Kazeem Kadiri, a Nigerian raped a British woman in Livingston / Toddler Killed By A 16 Year Old Boy In Lagos State / Hilarious Pictures Of ISIS Terrorists Trying To Flee Musol In Female Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.