Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong (762 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Ariyatech(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent

Details..
https://www.nairateamblog.com/2019/06/busola-dakolo-should-just-apologized.html

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Adeoludt(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Timi come see your yansh outside ooo.
Brother Mumu..
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Odetokun3(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
This post is sensible but all rape victims will come here and shout on you now. Every slay queen in Nigeria has once been raped. Even our celebs. They want to trend
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by glowingflame7: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
The point is not if she liked it or not. The point is that he is a spiritual figure and what he likely did is wrong. He manipulated her,like or not. That you posted it in religion section done by a religion leader gives it that context.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by kinglee007(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ariyatech:
I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent

Details..
https://www.nairateamblog.com/2019/06/busola-dakolo-should-just-apologized.html

I really don't know how to answer you but I'll tell you one or two things about this issue.
1) A female has the tendency to conceal secrets (and sometimes die with it) more than a man. She could keep seeing you but will still have that pain in her and some of them that can't control themselves take a wrong turn and take the laws into their own hands.
2) A virgin never forgets (no matter how wide it may later become) the person that first of all deflowers them. Regardless of how he or she was deflowered.
3) What if she had told her parents what happened and they scold her over such and tagged it an "allegation" just because they feel he is a "man of God"?
4) She told her husband and few family members.
5) If you recall, she never wanted to come out (and we might never have known about this). Her husband first of all came out on social media before she finally had the boldness to come out.
6) The Dakolos no hungry o! So ask yourself, what will they actually gain in castigating the Pastor?
7) Not all ladies have the COURAGE or STRENGTH to shout when being raped. More or less by Someone They Trust.
8. It's more or less a stigma already on her for coming out as a rape victim. This she already knows but still came out BOLD enough to tell the world her painful ordeal.
9) Would you say Ese Walters own was also a coincidence? Same Person, Different People, One Allegation? My brother, there's no smoke without fire.
10) Asking for evidence from her is like asking for evidence that you were robbed at gun point in your house but did not get hurt by robbers nor were your properties destroyed. Na only you know say thief come your house.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by LearnITsmash(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
The guy above me is just finding reasons to support this senseless aturu of a lady who clearly was in love with this man and could not get him for herself only to come 15 years later to tell us tales by moonlight story that can't even happen let alone exist as the cause of her so called rape, Nigerians are gullible dingbats and that is why they support her nonsense without watching her video properly and thinking for once in their lives if what she said made any sense undecided no detective will ever take such a crappie story seriously undecided

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by obiekunie2: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The guy above me is just finding reasons to support this senseless aturu of a lady who clearly was in love with this man and could not get him for herself only to come 15 years later to tell us tales by moonlight story that can't even happen let alone exist as the cause of her so called rape, Nigerians are gullible dingbats and that is why they support her nonsense without watching her video properly and thinking for once in their lives if what she said made any sense undecided no detective will ever take such a crappie story seriously undecided

that video will send her and her husband to prison mark my words.

when a a little bit learned lawyer - little bit learned oo, not even an experienced lawyer - cross examine her, she will end up confessing the truth that she loved fatoyinbo soo deeply that she felt so bad whn he rejected her and pass her over to the then choirmaster.

she will confess that she has been plotting to pull him down but lacked the courage until her husband encouraged her to claim he raped her.

they will hear nwii! we are watching the events as it unfolds.
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by LearnITsmash(m): 1:33am On Jul 01, 2019
obiekunie2:

when a a little bit learned lawyer - little bit learned oo, not even an experienced lawyer - cross examine her, she will end up confessing the truth that she loved fatoyinbo soo deeply that she felt so bad whn he rejected her and pass her over to the then choirmaster.

she will confess that she has been plotting to pull him down but lacked the courage until her husband encouraged her to claim he raped her.

Thank you for this grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Boss13: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2019
We cannot decide or think through the reaction of a rape victim. I think this is dangerously wrong. People react differently to things. There’s no single rationale way of doing things. For example, what would be your reaction when confronted with a gun to your head.

She has expressed her own truth. The onus is for Biodun to defend himself logically and objectively and not by the crass display of stupidity exemplify so far.

Whether she was infatuated or in love with Biodun has nothing to do with consent. She was a teenager and it’s expected that Biodun, an adult should know better. Furthermore, she is not the only victims. There are several women who are feeling miserable being involved with Biodun.
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by flyingdutchman(m): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2019
OP you are a COZA member. Shey you didn't watch the last part where she talked about her brother being held from fighting the pastor
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by kinglee007(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2019
flyingdutchman:
OP you are a COZA member. Shey you didn't watch the last part where she talked about her brother being held from fighting the pastor

His data finished before that part
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by kinglee007(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Boss13:
We cannot decide or think through the reaction of a rape victim. I think this is dangerously wrong. People react differently to things. There’s no single rationale way of doing things. For example, what would be your reaction when confronted with a gun to your head.

She has expressed her own truth. The onus is for Biodun to defend himself logically and objectively and not by the crass display of stupidity exemplify so far.

Whether she was infatuated or in love with Biodun has nothing to do with consent. She was a teenager and it’s expected that Biodun, an adult should know better. Furthermore, she is not the only victims. There are several women who are feeling miserable being involved with Biodun.

You deserve one COLD.... what's that your brand again.?
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by kinglee007(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2019
obiekunie2:

Send she and her husband to prison ke? Guy you funny o! It's like you don't know you have the right to accuse and be accused but you must have facts to support your claims that your were accused or you accused. I just pray and hope you don't have to share an experience directly or indirectly someday. It's only the person that wears the shoe that knows how it hurts.
What if after the so called cross examination, and it turns sour for the pastor? Also have it in mind that they are not going to only cross examine her but also other witnesses that will step at the podium. I wonder "the events that will unfold" when you start hearing stories you never thought could cross your thoughts. People are speaking up one after the other. ONE AFTER THE OTHER!!! If either is guilty they will surely be vindicated. Right now, people are on the side that "A SUPPOSED MAN OF GOD, IS THE ONE ACCUSED OF SUCH ATROCITY". If you know what the term " MAN OF GOD" weighs.
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by flyingdutchman(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
kinglee007:

His data finished before that part
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Kingsaeedibn: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2019
obiekunie2:

You are making sense my brother
Re: Busola Dakolo Should Just Apologized And Admit She's Wrong by Goke7: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2019
all these pro-Mr Fatoyinbo are just wasting their time, the matter is way beyond Coza now. It's just because this is Nigeria, else the pastor would have been arrested up by now.

A lot of folks are not even aware that right now in the Uk, there is a public inquiry going on about the role of religious bodies in sexual abuse and violence. Make we continue dey form mugu for Nigeria here.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Preaches Christ To Thousands In Malabo / "I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic / Why Did Jesus' Disciples Die In A Miserable Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.