Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ciin Oct Exam Registration And Guide Please - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ciin Oct Exam Registration And Guide Please (898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciin Oct Exam Registration And Guide Please by Belloadekunle: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please I need information on CIIN exam registration,where to start from, tutorial centre if any, link with anyone writing the exam in Lagos and how to go about exemption as their portal for registration is not going..

Please help!!!!!
Re: Ciin Oct Exam Registration And Guide Please by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2019
Belloadekunle:
Please I need information on CIIN exam registration,where to start from, tutorial centre if any, link with anyone writing the exam in Lagos and how to go about exemption as their portal for registration is not going..

Please help!!!!!

Hello, so did you write the exam? if yes, which did you write and how was the exam? and how long does it take for the results to be out?
Re: Ciin Oct Exam Registration And Guide Please by karbie(f): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Ciin Oct Exam Registration And Guide Please by Belloadekunle: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Hello, so did you write the exam? if yes, which did you write and how was the exam? and how long does it take for the results to be out?

Yes,I did.

Have written all the papers, result came out within 2-3weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development / Basic And Intermediate Microsoft Excel Course-nyanfu.com / Ciin Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.