Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) (33422 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by boomssey(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
30........16....... Ok. Are we really sure it's rape?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by OKEMKPI: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:
No one can doubt this kind of story: she was weak, but made an attempt to fight off her assailant even though she knew him and respected him, she reported the case immediately to the police, not after a million years.

Crime has no expiration date
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by hush007: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:
Now that's a 16year old with sense......

What do I know. Just give me Krest, I will be okay.

Exactly... 16 years who knows when to speak up and demand justice
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by Billy99: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
E
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by Billy99: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
anonymuz:
See your life outside idiot, just because of ordinary toto you are going to rot in jail.
Its not ordinary.
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:
No one can doubt this kind of story: she was weak, but made an attempt to fight off her assailant even though she knew him and respected him, she reported the case immediately to the police, not after a million years.

Shame on you!!....To think you are married with kids,yet here you are mocking others.

You will feel the pain and agony Busola parents felt..justt watch.
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
enamored1:

I still vote castration. Not the easy way but painfully, say, crushing their balls etc.

If we were not civilized, I would have said dousing such with the pheromones of a mare in heat than letting a horse have its way with him.

Jeez!
Lemme live in your head for a day! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yoruba's seem to be in the news for rape cases recently, Igbo parents living in s/w please guard our daughters, especially the underaged
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by enamored1: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Jeez! Lemme live in your head for a day! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Trust me, you don't want to. It's a crazy, crazy place.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
enamored1:

Trust me, you don't want to. It's a crazy, crazy place.
I know, I'd still wanna
Re: Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) by overall90: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Graduateacher:

This guy is a stranger the other one was a trusted pastor, a manipulative one at that, why is it that you guys don't want to reason like human beings should? we are supposed to be more intelligent than animal nah habah

see this one cheesy. mr human being
where in the write up did you read that the man is a stranger.
this is a family friend and the man even said the girl calls him BROTHER and before the man proceeded with the act,he inqiured and made sure that the girl was alone in the house.
Did you watch Busola's video?did you see where she said the pastor got to their house and without uttering a word,without asking who was at home,didn't ask if she was alone but WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ,pushed her to a chair and raped her.
does that make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.