Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (70436 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by pinkygurl(f): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pastor anointed preek graced for showing everything on skirt the shape & size of his holy preek grin

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by lonelydora: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Perkins1:

Will that negate the fact of going to jail if found guilty?

I don't support rape or defending the pastor, but I bet you, he won't go to jail.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Mujtahida: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
seunmsg:
Good riddance. Now that he has stepped aside as pastor of the church, a formal complaint should be lodged against him at FCT Police command and thorough investigation should be conducted. Every lady with a story of abuse by the pastor should be encouraged to come forward and tell their stories. At the end of the day, we want to see full prosecution of the accused if necessary.
Was he enjoying immunity before? He was always open for prosecution. His stepping down or being a Pastor never barred him from criminal investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Philinho(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It could also be witchcraft when you support a pastor who influences 'his' church with demonic spirits of lust. cool
Understand me well. I'm not supporting him. he's not my pastor. How can you judge a man when he's not yet proven guilty,?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by booksrite001: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
mujtahida:
Was he enjoying immunity before? He was always open for prosecution. His stepping down or being a Pastor never barred him from criminal investigation.

cool
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by ayoyonet(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
If politicians can do this Nigeria will develop
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Abeyjide: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Good but late

This move could have been 48 hours ago.

Biodun's advisers are the present demons in his life.

why are u people like this? what is late there between Friday and Monday?. so when you are being alleged of wrong thing , next is to step down immediately.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Benekruku(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Abeyjide:

why are u people like this? what is late there between Friday and Monday?. so when you are being alleged of wrong thing , next is to step down immediately.

Damage control.

Trust me, he had the option on his table as at Friday. He only picked it late.

Look at celebrities that have controlled rape scandals, learn from their timings and observe the timing they took a bow.

I give you two examples, Akon and Clinton

When those hands are pointing out with you with series of accusations like his case, the bow he took today wouldnt have warranted Saturdays protest.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nice365: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
It seems this designer pastor actually had a bite, maybe consensual but with a MINOR/UNDER AGE at the time.
Having sex with a minor/under age followed by accusation of rape is a serious matter which is hard to get by. The whole thing sounds like a girl wey quick open eyes but later regret her actions and realizing she has an advantage to change the tune of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Platony(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
flexxyworld:
Nigerians and sentiments. There are many sides to this story but mounting so much pressure of this man is so uncalled for because he's a pastor or because of the celebrity status of the party involved. We have had worse case situation and recent that nothing was done by this same activist or populist. let's allow the law court do their job and we should keep an open mind on the situation. We have not even had pastor biodun's version and we are making conclusions. I pray for his family and that of dakolo to be strong.

My dear, no be by force to become pastor. I was once suggested by one of my pastors to the other pastors of the ministry to become a pastor too. I take off!!!....i no gree do.

When I see d kind of things they do & get away with, my conscience no allow me. I can't call myself a pastor and be doing those things. E better pass say I dey as member dey do those things than to be a pastor and be doing them.

May God help us all. cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by paraltero: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Truth370:

He just stepped down and ready to clear his name. But people like you didn't give him any chance. In situations like this you don't need to rush as a public figure you need to seek counsel.

Your Busola has not responded to the woman who accuse of Sleeping around.
We're watching last last Timi will regret.

Sleeping around? Since when has that become a crime worthy of a public response? I'm just waiting for you to say rape is not a crime.

He only acted due to pressure. If things had gone the same way as with Ese Walters and the other lady, do you think he would have stepped down?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by paraltero: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Altern8:

Lol. What kind of convoluted reasoning is that?

What is the primary case? Rape. Who is the victim? Who is the perpetrator? What stops the victim from filing their lawsuit?

The aim is a media trial. From all indications they don’t want to confront the pastor in court. It appears they’d settle for mud slinging and cyber bullying.

Addressing the situation by slamming the Dakolos with defamation will not clear the name of the Pastor. Only the rape lawsuit can clear or damn him.

You want to hang him? Give him the rope. Give him a rape trial.

It will clear his name because then, Busola would have to prove that what she's saying is true.

An original case does not prevent other suits from being filed. If the preacher believes he is being accused wrongly, he should file a defamation suit.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by paraltero: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nice365:
It seems this designer pastor actually had a bite, maybe consensual but with a MINOR/UNDER AGE at the time.
Having sex with a minor/under age followed by accusation of rape is a serious matter which is hard to get by. The whole thing sounds like a girl wey quick open eyes but later regret her actions and realizing she has an advantage to change the tune of the story.

However you frame it, it is still rape. Sex with a minor is statutory rape. Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2019
kerzhim:
Thats the appropriate thing to do actually.... But i am expecting him to charge Busola Dakolo for Defamation. I will assume that he is guilty of the allegation leveled against him if he fails to do that.

Busola as well should also report formally to the authority, not the social media gra gra.

This will be a slap to the Christianity, if nothing is done.

It's not compulsory for him to sue her for defamation but it compulsory for Busola to sue him for rape. She must take up a court case against him else she lied that's my own submission.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by loswhite(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, especially if she's an enabler. cool
You are not looking for justice
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
2nd book of Gucci Chapter 1 verse 9- 12

"Thus says the Gucci fly boy, I hadth never raped a woman, not even as an unbeliever.

The Gentiles exclaimed " oh Ye Gucci boy, why have thou falleth our hands in the midst of oloshos

Then Pharisees on social media descended on him without remorse"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
seunmsg:
Good riddance. Now that he has stepped aside as pastor of the church, a formal complaint should be lodged against him at FCT Police command and thorough investigation should be conducted. Every lady with a story of abuse by the pastor should be encouraged to come forward and tell their stories. At the end of the day, we want to see full prosecution of the accused if necessary.

Lol, you are so funny bros. Did he really step down? Step down for who? That church and all the branches are his properties. Perhaps a SHONEKAN is presently climbing the pulpit but sir, FATOYINBO dey still dey run things

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
loswhite:

You are not looking for justice

God is a God of Justice. smiley
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Clinton207:
Nice move..
send me a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.