Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Dangerous Romance EPISODE 4 Is Out!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dangerous Romance EPISODE 4 Is Out!!! (1014 Views)

Dangerous Romance EPISODE 7 Is Out!!! / Dangerous Romance {EPISODE 5 Is Out} / Dangerous Romance EPISODE 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Romance EPISODE 4 Is Out!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2019
DANGEROUS ❌❌
�� ROMANCE
BY RUTHIE LEE ��
EPISODE 4
After getting a hold of my self, I cleaned my eyes and started to walk inside the restaurant..
I got back into the restaurant and grabbed my purse, before turning off the lights and after that, I locked the kitchen before, .. I waved goodbye to Jimmy, the guy who works late in the restaurant and who locks it and comes early the next day to open it. He's kind of the hardworking guy around here.
I took the night bus and found my self lost in thought as

Read more at
https://waziosky..com/2019/07/dangerous-romance-episode-4.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Document(s) For Plagiarism / 2023 NYSC Batch A Time Table / A Story I'm Working On [new Version!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.