Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa (1170 Views)

Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Port Harcourt To Host Sierra Leone Vs Cote D’ivoire AFCON Qualifier / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by RSA(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2010
Muki last time your team did well by beating us at home and drawing away.But ths time around you're playing with very experienced Bafana Bafana,who played against some of the top teams in the world and fared well.Sunday 18:30 CAT is a date,who will pay for the bill Muki? grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
we played against Egypt and we did well grin grin

we will win you guys again tongue grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by RSA(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Win against Bafana in 2010? that would never happen my babe grin I have a Sierra Leone friend here in South,very interesting guy who love South Africa so much that he want the game to end in a draw.He said he cant stand if any of this teams lose against each other so he want a draw.

I wanted to come to come to Freetown so bad with my vuvusela grin grin grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by medjai(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
mukina2:

we played against Egypt and we did well grin grin

we will win you guys again tongue grin
Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast or The Gambia, which're you from?
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
RSA:

Win against Bafana in 2010? that would never happen my babe grin I have a Sierra Leone friend here in South,very interesting guy who love South Africa so much that he want the game to end in a draw.He said he cant stand if any of this teams lose against each other so he want a draw.

I wanted to come to come to Freetown so bad with my vuvusela grin grin grin
We will win you even in 2050 grin, it's going to happen,  grin Have you seen our new  boys playing? grin ask Egypt what we did to them in Cairo, they were just lucky it ended in a draw grin

erm vuvuselas are not allowed in freetown tongue grin we value our ear drums grin

medjai:

Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast or The Gambia, which're you from?
West Africa grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by Syenite(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
Sierra Leone has a 40% chance of winning, RSA has a 20% chance and the remaining 40% is for a possible draw-my prediction.
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by medjai(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
mukina2:

West Africa grin

not the answer I was expecting, boss grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by yousouph(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
A draw or defeat to bafana bafana
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
SA is winning hands down!
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
Naija wife, oh sorry, SA, should win this one cheesy
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by semid4lyfe(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2010
Crap! I couldn't be bothered.

Terrorist may as well disrupt the match by blowing up the stadium and taking the players & match officials hostage for all I care grin grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by medjai(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2010
Sierra Leone drew with champions, Egypt in Cairo and this means they have got something to offer. I dont think SA can win this. Piennar is out through injury and the overhyped Teko Modise is just an excuse for a footballer. Sierra Leone also have home advantage and they actually defeated SA the last time they met in Freetown.
SL WINS OR A DRAW
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2010
Syenite:

Sierra Leone has a 40% chance of winning, RSA has a 20% chance and the remaining 40% is for a possible draw-my prediction.
+1

medjai:

not the answer I was expecting, boss grin
bear with it grin

yousouph:

A draw or defeat to bafana bafana
correct bros cheesy

honeric01:

SA is winning hands down!
Jarus:

Naija wife, oh sorry, SA, should win this one cheesy
enemies of progress sad

semid4lyfe:

Crap! I couldn't be bothered.

Terrorist may as well disrupt the match by blowing up the stadium and taking the players & match officials hostage for all I care grin grin
stop sniffing that glue its bad for your brain tongue

medjai:

Sierra Leone drew with champions, Egypt in Cairo and this means they have got something to offer. I dont think SA can win this. Piennar is out through injury and the overhyped Teko Modise is just an excuse for a footballer. Sierra Leone also have home advantage and they actually defeated SA the last time they met in Freetown.
SL WINS OR A DRAW
chei i loff you jare grin grin!
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^

You never halla

SA all the way~!~~! grin grin grin

btw, that guy has responded, half of it gone, half to go. cool
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
^
angry . .i go catch you grin grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
where? undecided
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2010
dey dia dey ask Jamb question angry angry grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by honeric01(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^

wHAT is JAMB? undecided
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2010
dey dia they ask questions like mamagee angry
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by honeric01(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
who is mamagee? undecided
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by DrDre1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ Muki
Hmm, I hope Mamagee sees that lol
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by yousouph(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
Where is RSA and Mukina2? Their countries are playing; no updates or latest score.
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
RSA and Muki, how market? grin
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by semid4lyfe(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
Drab match ended 0 - 0.
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2010
Dr. Dre:

@ Muki
Hmm, I hope Mamagee sees that lol
she wont grin

yousouph:

Where is RSA and Mukina2? Their countries are playing; no updates or latest score.
my brother,  i scan channels tire, no channel showed it angry

Jarus:

RSA and Muki, how market?  grin
erm should that not be the other way round  .lemme ask how market in Fula " Jarama market?" grin grin grin i was trying to watch your match, i stopped watching after the goal my eyes wan comot, poor quality tongue

semid4lyfe:

Drab match ended 0 - 0.
hmm pray tell what channel did you watch it on? or you just saw the score somewhere and just had to post? grin  grin

RSA
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by yousouph(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2010
No channel show the match. No analysis or highlight anywhere. Anyway, there is no way SA will beat Mukina2 at home and 0-0 scoreline is good for the South Africans
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by RSA(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2010
Muki I will take this draw with a smile,especially after Niger beat Egypt grin which means I'm still topping the group,now ME and YOU have a date in Johannesburg's Soccer City with 90 thousands vuvuselas grin grin you can't hide from that grin

I didn't see the game because Sierra Leone Football Association refused to sell the broadcasting rights for this game to SABC,instead they sold the rights to a Belgian company that demanded huge money,apparently there was no pictures of this match even people of Sierra Leone didn't see the match on TV.

Muki you must tell your Football Association to stop being greedy,our next game against your country SABC will givey ou guys feeds for free as sign of brotherhood tongue

http://www.kickoff.com/news/18198/safa-meet-sabc-over-bafana-match-issue.php
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by RSA(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2010
http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer/article699689.ece/Bafana-score-vital-point-against-Sierra-Leone

Bafana score vital point against Sierra Leone
Sierra Leone 0 South Africa 0

Oct 11, 2010 12:47 AM | By MAZOLA MOLEFE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bafana Bafana's quest for maximum points in foreign soil yesterday failed to yield fruitful results as they were held a goalless draw by Sierra Leone.
It was never going to be easy for Bafana in Freetown, more so because their away record is poor. However, a draw seemed a fair result given the tough conditions and the physical challenges the players endured

Bafana were impressive in the opening minutes of the game, played at the National stadium in Freetown. For a team playing away, they dominated proceedings in the opening 10 minutes with striker Bernard Parker the first to come close to scoring.

Itumeleng Khune was the busier of the two goalkeepers, pulling off a number of saves from the Leone Stars' attack. However, this did not unsettled coach Pitso Mosimane's men.

Both teams came into the match well aware that Niger were leading against Egypt in the other game in Group G. This meant that win or draw, Bafana were top of the group after beating Niger at the Mbombela stadium in Nelspruit a month ago. Sierra Leone had managed a draw in Cairo against Egypt.

The second stanza of the match saw no drastic changes in the way Bafana went about trying to get maximum points. But Sierra Leone became more physical, with star player Siphiwe Tshabalala
constantly being fouled by the opposing defenders. Morgan Gould later replaced Tshabalala. Reneilwe Letsholonyane, who had taken up the void left by injured vice-captain Steven Pienaar in the starting line-up, made way for striker S'thembiso Ngcobo.

The national team has now only lost one of their past 16 games - that defeat coming against Uruguay in the World Cup in June. A draw in Freetown would probably be pleasing to Mosimane, but he, along with the team, will know that they needed all three points in their next 2012 Nations Cup qualifier.

The dying minutes of the match saw a few Bafana players sustaining bruises as the Leone Stars went in search of that winning goal. But this was to no avail.

For Bafana to reach the finals in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea in two years, time, they will have to finish top of their group, a spot they occupy with four points, followed by Niger on three points.
Re: Mukina: Round 2 Sierra Leone Vs South Africa by mukina2: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
LoL RSA i thought as much, when i got tired of scanning for the match.

I watched Egypt/Niger live, i kept wondering if that team is actually the African champions . .Egypt was poor pooor, Niger could have scored more , they just kept missing perfect chances tongue

Here's hoping they beat RSA grin tongue

Presently we are 3rd with 2 points. nor worries we go start winning and stop the drawtilities.

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Plays For 89 Mins,gets Turkish Loan Offer! / President Jonathan Under Fire Over N1m Falconet Gift / AFCON 2013 : South Africa Nations Cup Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.