Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ (35371 Views)

Ella And Kim Oprah Evicted From BBNaija 2019 / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by MhizMuna: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
The 2019 Edition of Nigeria's popular realty game show, BBNaija  kicked of last night and without wasting much time, the games kicked in last night.

And we already have our first winner in Kim-Oprah , as she emerged winner of ‘Veto Power Game of Chance’.

According to Big Brother, the Veto Power Game of Chance is a game that will be played every Sunday night in the house among the housemates.

The winner of the game gets the ability to save and replace a nominated housemate even if they are the ones that have been nominated.

Big Brother then instructed the housemates to pick a key each from the 21 keys placed on the table from where they moved outside to a number of boxes.

Kim-Oprah was the only housemate to open a locker and retrieve an item inside, making her the winner of the Veto Power Game of Chance.

https://www./2019/07/bbnaija-2019-kim-oprah-wins-veto-power-game-of-chance.html

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by ceejayMAX(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Airforce31:
Nairaland Derailers Association, it is the season. Hit like if you'll derail all bbnaija threads
CARRY YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY COMOT FROM HERE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
So Tanzania no fit win any match for this AFCON nawaa oh

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Dranoid: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
I was telling people, nobody will talk about COZA once BBN starts. Let's wait and see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by akinbode1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Centcanada: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
So nice to hear
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by chibike69: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

this ugly girl commot from frod body nah
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by suitlovers: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Airforce31:
Nairaland Derailers Association, it is the season. Hit like if you'll derail all bbnaija threads

COZA will be back shortly.

Please stay turned. grin

Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Shollyjay90(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
who has Bewitched us again?
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by doublecross(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by elkharpone: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oh God of mercy, what have i done to deserve this TV show. cry
But atleast pastor biodun can rest small sha.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by noble71(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Airforce31:
Go and face your dead music Career.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who Nigeria go play for round of 16 abeg?

27 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by ElNero(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Shebi I must not comment.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by willyo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nigerians are really the happiest people on earth

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by DRPAIT123(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yeye game
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by KingLennon(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Last year them ban us tire for this BBN thread grin. During this period we don't really read any reasonable topic here.

But e be like that COZA pastor carry jazz o. This BBN topics don dey draw people attention from that him case grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
This lady is beautiful sha. Seems this set has more beauties than the previous. I look forward to watching the show during this short break, but I won't hesitate to back out if it's meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by fradel: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
wowww.. thats cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by wonder233: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Doubt if this class of 2019 will garner much game like that of 2017 and 2018.
The burden is too much on viewers to add another 21 names to their celebrity lexicon.
Maybe a few standout figures will scale the popularity hurdle.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Awon oloshos

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by doublecross(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
ejigbo:

Mr man, nothing like negative energy, are you saying you would advice your kids to watch this show? Smh..
Don't mind the donkey! say NO to BBNaija

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by joshjc(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Abeg o who will Brazil play next

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by kaziblake(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY
But our subscriber based increased after it started na
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Lordjb: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Okay, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by iamariwa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Continue posting your BBN or BVN rubbish or whatever you call it. I will keep posting mine too.

FIRST TRIBUTE TO NWAAMAIKPE
(Second tribute coming soon....................................)

This is not a death tribute, it’s only a tribute of recognition to a real and rare talent.
First, I retract my previous comments and perspectives about him which are debasing because I’ve always seen him as one jobless childish imbëcilë who only uses all the time in his broke idle life for spewing trash on NL. The little time I knew him here, I disliked him and insulted him because he’s a bigot and many of his posts are outrageous and weird, but beyond his shitty self, I now view him as one mysterious genius. He is a deep intellectual.
Nwaamaikpe many times sound stupid but if one has ever gone through his posts, one will know that he is not stupid. Every of his post has that trace of talent and ingenuity no matter how dumb it may look.
Nwaamaikpe is a clever and composed writer. He is vastly informed; he’s learned; he’s creative; he’s weird; he has great sense of humour; his choice of words is perfect and astounding and at the same time he’s so idle that he has all the time in this life to post on almost every NL thread, and perhaps he still posts on other social media too. I don’t think there is any section or topic on NL Nwaamaikpe won’t know something about, either past events or recent events.
Again, he’s cunningly sarcastic; and his posts are sometimes unpredictable – you won’t know what he’s driving at until you read to the end. He also has a unique way of thinking distinct from others. He is very perspective. There are some surprising things Nwaamaikpe will notice and bring out from a thread that majority will not notice. His posts sometimes are like puzzle to be cracked. There are lots to say about him. The guy is a riddle!
Unlike majority of NLanders, he has a stable style of writing. He rarely posts gifs, pics or funny smileys and he rarely replies back. Nwaamaikpe won’t use funny pics to make his post funny, he doesn’t even need to sound funny; his posts always seem serious but will most times leave you suddenly bursting into laughter.
Many great minds on the net but fvck it, it’s hard to compare Nwaamaikpe because he’s like all-in-one package. Like having all the characters in one person – the funny ones, the serious ones, the unserious ones, the weird ones, the intelligent ones all stuffed into one person.
He’s one astute mind who perhaps might have been one of most famed African writers if he had pursed his career. He has that potential.
Many great people are only missed and appreciated when they’re gone. Da Vinci‘s works are now being unravelled when he’s no more. I’m starting to unravel great potential in this guy.
The unfortunate surprise is how he ended up as a social media nomad who wanders from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Wherever his sorry-ass may be now, it really needs being whipped for settling down for the less and wasting his rare talent. He should have found himself a better path instead.
Anyway, I do believe he’s doing something reasonable and productive by now.
Jobless or weird or stupid or outrageous or bigoted or however he may look, one thing is that he is a great talented mind.
The guy is on twitter, his handle is same as his nairaland username. You can as well follow him there

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’ by Komu1048(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
I no know why girl go fine for pics n skin fresh like fish but in real life d opposite go b the case. Make una stop to dey deceive us abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) / BBNaija: Erica Grants First Interview After Disqualification (Video) / Bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.