Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. (1137 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Regina shared the photos of the private jet.
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is a happy woman after taking to social media to congratulate her husband as he reportedly purchased a new private jet.
Regina while sharing photos of the interior and exterior of the private jet, wrote; “Congrats mi amor 💥💥💥”.
Which translates from French to: “Congrats my love”.
Despite the heavy trolling and controversies that have trailed the marriage of billionaire business man, Ned Nwoko and Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels, the couple continue to thrive in their romance.

See more pictures and video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/regina-daniels-poses-with-her-husbands-newly-acquired-private-jet/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Abortedfetus(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Congrats to newest couple in town.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by adecz: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad angry sad

Private jet,
private jet,
Private jet!!!

Where the man dey always go sef?

And this bush gehl will be all over
aass if na her papa property..
Poverty is a baaaasstard..

Make she no press something &
plane take off, come crash into Aso Rock.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by EzegeNG: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Mr Blogger @ Made4naijaceo next time try to write posts from your head.. It will really help you a lot.. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by desmondbrowneri: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by realstars: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2019
She finally made it a goal,
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by losky83: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Regina shared the photos of the private jet.
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is a happy woman after taking to social media to congratulate her husband as he reportedly purchased a new private jet.
Regina while sharing photos of the interior and exterior of the private jet, wrote; “Congrats mi amor 💥💥💥”.
Which translates from French to: “Congrats my love”.
Despite the heavy trolling and controversies that have trailed the marriage of billionaire business man, Ned Nwoko and Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels, the couple continue to thrive in their romance.

See more pictures and video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/regina-daniels-poses-with-her-husbands-newly-acquired-private-jet/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
hey lady,I think ur matured enough to know what's right.if u really love this man,that's great.but if ur after the cash,believe me,u in for DOOM.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by leofab(f): 3:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Lifetime opportunities... when your kpekus take you places..
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Lanretoye(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2019
I wish her happy posing,I pray this girl will not deplete soon.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Made4naijaceo(f): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by anonymuz(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Pussycat pussycat , na wa o, but i don't believe this cos celebs are living a fake life.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Timileyin1234(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2019
anonymuz:
Pussycat pussycat , na wa o, but i don't believe this cos celebs are living a fake life.

U no believe what? U no see Ned Muniru Nwoko abi

But why is it in crime section?

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband’s Newly Acquired Private Jet. by Made4naijalove: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Student Stabbed As Robbers Attack UNIUYO Female Hostel (Photos) / 14-year-old Girl Kidnapped By Three Men, Used Snapchat To Alert Her Friends / Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.