Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You (483 Views)

Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done / Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You / Facts To Remember While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You by mokkalu1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Have you ever imagined that your world is crashing down? Do you think it will be difficult to come out from your present difficulties? Do you fear things will keep going bad for you? I have been there in the past. In fact, I am currently having huge issues, which is why I am writing this impromptu piece. Honestly, this is not part of my content calendar but I feel it can be helpful for many that are in similar situations to the one I’m currently facing.

As mentioned earlier, I have had tough moments in the past. To be honest, the last couple of years have been good to me and it was just devastating when my current issues popped up just days after I started this lovely blog. There are so many details about my situation that I don’t want to bother you with, since you have your own issues to deal with. What I want to share with you, however, are life lessons that have helped me to deal with similar situations in the past. These are the same life lessons that I am using at the moment to keep hope alive as we journey together for success. Without wasting any more time, I will jump straight into these lessons:

This Will Pass

‘No condition is permanent’. This is a common saying in Nigeria, where I come from. We use it to encourage ourselves in difficult situations all the time. While it has become very common, this remains one of the most important truths in life. Nothing is permanent. Change is constant and your bad situation will not remain the way it is. If you have experienced difficulties in the past and survived till today, there is 99.9% chance that you will come out from your current situation a better person. Believe that this will pass and stand up to make the push that will take you out of your current situation.

There Are Several Things to Be Thankful For

One of the reasons we suffer emotionally as humans is because we look at the negative things in our lives more than we consider the positive things. While there may be so many challenges facing you at the moment, there are other things that are working out fine for you. Being alive, for instance, is worth celebrating. Being healthy is another thing we take for granted. If you are alive, healthy, and have even few people that care about you, then there are actually so much to be thankful for. Even if your health is failing and you have people taking care of you, there is something to be thankful for. Make a little effort to forget your troubles and ponder on the positive things in your life. Having a device and internet access to find this post on the internet is something to be thankful for too.

Failure Is Not Really Bad

Failure is one word that has ruined so many lives even though there is nothing seriously bad about it. The concept of failure is one of the negative aspects of language that you have to personally deal with if you are to stay happy on earth. We speak so much about it without considering the impact it can have on the mind. It is an error to consider yourself a failure if you are still alive. When things don’t work out, there is no need to tag them or the people or effort behind them as failures. A lesson, rather, should be learned from the experience for improvement. Trying and not succeeding is part of life and you must embrace it. When you don’t succeed, try again. The only real failure is giving up in life.
More

http://thesuccessfulafrican.com/things-to-remember-when-things-are-going-bad-for-you/
Re: Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You by tammyboy1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
preaching is never enough undecided
Re: Facts To Remember When Things Are Going Bad For You by mokkalu1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
tammyboy1:
preaching is never enough undecided
I don't think it can, but it can help.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Go From Grass To Grace / Get $1000 With The Sweat Coin App Now / Step By Step Guide To Become A Master In Big Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.