Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (63622 Views)

Jaruma Gives Birth / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food / You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite by McTobe(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Babalawo spotted grin
sonnie10:
Waste of money. With one bottle of Fanta, some coins and palm oil, if you know how to appease mammy water you will have access to the same underwater suite.
Re: Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite by SouthSouth1914: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Selling drugs that'd end up ruining the future of kids
Doing rituals and killing people
Embezzling public funds and impoverishing millions.

All the above diminish our tribe, the tribe of humanity. Doesn't bother you if someone makes money this way?

These questions should be directed to him not me. My point is I don't put ears in other people's business
Re: Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite by willyjacs(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Zoroaster:
grin grin grin grin wickedness
lol am a man of God pls.
I have the biggest Bible in my church.
Re: Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite by nwakaibeya1: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2019
L���<<>>Making Money,wealth is highly spiritual&no human makes wealth without belonging to Evil hidden world either by self or proxy,knowingly/unknowingly&who on earth can discredit what i have declared to the whole world about making wealth?Unbelievable Truth defined>Behold you cant make money with empty hands@All ,Tell anyone,your guru,your pastor&prophets,your rich people, whoever is powerful that i said so&if they have means they should confront me spiritually not social media confrontation of vain,empty talks ,I talk power and authority defined not empty critics..Rich people knows i am saying unbelievable truth&revelation. Enough of pretentious secrets&deceit of people on earth about wealth&making money# WHO will show you secrets and not seminar theories&who will allow you cross evil marine check points leading to treasure dark places where wealth is stored.?Check those countries you use as example they are controlled by powers that your ordinary eyes cant see that in their factories there are powers which they worship controlling their factories which you don't know and that's why we told you that is spiritually ignorant that its only at night that we know who is WHO evil or good no pretenses at night where the battles of life are fought won or lost.. Money PRENEU #Money TRUTH.�Jesus Christ was born poor and never acquired any wealth and died poor so whose fault is it by the standard of your submission and position and by the way who on earth makes wealth without belonging to Evil hidden world unknowingly and knowingly either by self or proxy be you who let us know your source enough of the pretentious secrets about making wealth and deceit of people on earth and beyond. We know the type of wealth Jesus Christ gives because he lives in me and I know him one on one and those who have eyes read and know who talks as there is no distance spiritually and that's where we dwell

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite by mechanics(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2019
She's really enjoying the fruits of her labour, I guess that's where some of our politicians do spend their loot.
Re: Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite by Dayvid2(m): 1:21am On Jul 05, 2019
post=79875750:
.... na u be her number one customer now!

From una village, Una go just come online begin type nonsense about anybody sha,
with una kind phone wey the sim card still dey under battery !

Thanks for that great reply to the poor mentality kid!

No mind the Idiot, na dem dy sell weed for ajegule.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] / Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.