Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How America Is Scamming Nigerians Billions Of Naira Daily Over Visa Application[ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How America Is Scamming Nigerians Billions Of Naira Daily Over Visa Application[ (234 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / Earn 1000 Naira Daily On Erudites Game / Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How America Is Scamming Nigerians Billions Of Naira Daily Over Visa Application[ by JosephEmpire1: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hello Nigerians,
It’s another wonderful new week, may God bless everyone of you (JosephEmpire fans) handsomely this week and beyond �
2 days after, the US Embassy took to their Twitter page to deny the claim and urge Nigerians to ignore the News (We know they are only trying to cover up for their Evil doings).
HOW THE US GOVERNMENT IS ROBBING NIGERIANS DAILY
So, today, someone sent the screenshot below to me on Whatsapp and I was dumbfounded

Let's head to source>>>>> http://josephempir..com/2019/06/how-america-is-scamming-nigerians.html

Re: How America Is Scamming Nigerians Billions Of Naira Daily Over Visa Application[ by Vulcanheph(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2019
I Guess we have to thank our leaders both past and present For destroying our Naija to the level that everyone wants to leave

(1) (Reply)

Enroll Now At Reel Africa Film Academy / Uniport Post Utme / What Foods To Avoid If You Have Scalp Psoriasis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.