Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (13769 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Candyness(f): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2010

Hi guys. The romance section for me is the most entertaining. Whom would be your favourite NL and why?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
Erm, thinking,
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by tjskii(f): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
Female:i looovee googles,she;s smart,witty and and has got a great sense of humour
Male(bobo yekini): yeki bobo's my favorite,loove the way he keeps changing his profile pics and the witty captions that go with them
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Creamish(f): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ikamefa, IICE, Mukina2, SA Goddess (ma darlings  kiss  kiss  kiss ) . .  Sauron, Chamotex & Jaybeewink
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd, Idomuogho, googles, reality 101 & dobodobo
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Brownteeth(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Another recycled topic.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
Females,

Do i have to call names, (THEM TOO MANY)--
ALL MY WIVES,CONCUBINES AND NEPHEWS

Wives
TJISKII
OMOLOLA
CREAMISH
TINK_SH
AMINALIB
MAMA-GEE

CONCUBINES.
DYT
KUNBEE
HBABE
CAMELOT
ANNAWHITE
QUEENEVE
TPIAH

NEPHEWS
ODUNNU
GOOGLES
JENNYKANDRY
IKELE-IDI
SA GODDESS
MADLADY
IICE
INKERD_NERD

SENIOR SISTER
MUKINA
rokiatu

MOTHER OF MY UNBORN KIDS
THE_AMAKA

MEN,
MY 701 CREW,
1, KPOLLI
2, MADUEKELE
3, MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER (SAME STATE,SAME SCHOOL,DIFFERENT COUNTRIES)-- MOBO444
4, JAYBEE
5, MY BEST FRIEND, DOBODOBO
6, CENTD
7, MY NEW ADVERSARY---FIREARM
8, ANOTHER ADVERSARY, REALITY101
9, AND YET ANOTHER ADVERSARY, BIG_ROD
10, AND YET AGAIN ANOTHER ADVERSARY, CENTD
11, ODIAERO
12, 170 ( MY BOY--IM TRAINNING HIM IN MY OWN LIKENESS AND IMAGE)
13, YORISB
14, MY RAILWAY CREW, D-SENSE,MAHOSKI,ICE234
15, CELERY
16, STEVEOGUE
17, GATTUSOFT.
18, WOKE
19, HONERIC01
20, MOBINGA!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by slap1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^Mr Cork, nko?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
that one na for Slap category~
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
190- my best friend
dhtlm- my ex best friend
Hbabe-my future concubine
baby-my- my ex girlfriend,she messed up by distance
Patwhitzkid- my rude non-girlfriend
Omolola1 -my dream girl but 190 snatch am and I have no choice but leave everything to God
googles- owes me BIG FIGHT before settling our disputes
Rokiatu, she owes me one night stand to settle our disputes
Madlady- as the name implies
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Omolola1(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
YAAAAAY! DOBODOBO has KILLED ME WIV LAFFTA!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by babyme1(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
dobodobo:

190- my best friend
dhtlm- my ex best friend
Hbabe-my future concubine
baby-my- my ex girlfriend,she messed up by distance
Patwhitzkid- my rude non-girlfriend
Omolola1 -my dream girl but 190 snatch am and I have no choice but leave everything to God
googles- owes me BIG FIGHT before settling our disputes
Rokiatu, she owes me one night stand to settle our disputes
Madlady- as the name implies

Is that me
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
The NFAs who think from their loins more than from their brains.
They amuse me.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by babyme1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd is my favourite gurl cos she's so intelligent kiss

I got no man i fancy on NL, they are bullshit tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
baby.me:

Is that me
maybe but she owes me tooooooooooooooooooo   grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by daduke2k(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
190, b4 i close and open my eyes, modify ur line up nw. ok dis is a recycld topic bt al d same as most topics here. a glas of wyn 2 moyola: reason. None. googles. Reason. My typ of gurl. gabz. Reason. Shez Asian inked? Reason. Shez a puzzle. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .erm to be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
baby.me:

Inked_Nerd is my favourite gurl cos she's so intelligent kiss

I got no man i fancy on NL, they are bullshit tongue
But what about me that is Honeyshit
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
Over your dead body I am your concubine furry azz! angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Mommie Maddie, because she is OH so Productive, A RARE FIND grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by babyme1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
dobodobo:

But what about me that is Honeyshit

I never knew you had the hots for me cool
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
baby.me:

I never knew you had the hots for me cool
maybe because you have not visit me in bedroom, it will .,.,.,.,., at first date
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
vomits :-x
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

queeneve:

You better go to the HOSPITAL closer to you
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by babyme1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
dobodobo:

maybe because you have not visit me in bedroom, it will .,.,.,.,., at first date

Thot you lived in a[b] PR--ON[/b] cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
baby.me:

baby.me:

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
I would feel better if you would just get a room, lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2010
We know dodododo,

Can you detach your diccc and throw it to the sharks?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

I would feel better if you would just get a room,  lipsrsealed
That will truly be better,preferable bedroom
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dobodobo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

We know dodododo,

Can you detach your diccc and throw it to the sharks?
my dick is my life
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
Use your tongue and fingers,
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by googles: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
i loves err'borri. . . too plenty to menshon am compiling my list

except the cretins sha

ok except one cretin : i loff MR. cork cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by madlady(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
queeneve:

Mommie Maddie, because she is OH so Productive, A RARE FIND grin

This one (she's my bad a-ss baby)

googles:

i loves err'borri. . . too plenty to menshon am compiling my list

except the cretins sha

ok except one cretin : i loff MR. cork cheesy

This one, she's my heart.

And lots of other REALLY REALLY cool people who I've learnt loads from (not forgetting @babybotz , @L doll and @iice awesome )

@190, that guy is in a league of his own cool lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.