Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine (27710 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by AcuraZDX: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
A Nigerian man and his Indian girlfriend were arrested on Sunday, by the Kandivali police in Mumbai for possession of cocaine worth Rs 1.40 lakh.

Acting on a tip-off that Andy Matin Edoji, 45, will be making a sale in Mahavira Nagar in Kandivali, PSI Suryakant Pawar and his staff laid a trap near Mahavir Nagar Kandivali west on Sunday evening and tried to stop a suspicious Volkswagen car.

While trying to do so the accused sped off with the car avoiding the cops but collided further away. The police officials then surrounded the vehicle and then nabbed Edoji.

He was in the car along with girlfriend Aaliya Sheikh, 29, when the cops caught him.
While undergoing a search of the vehicle. the police officials recovered 20 gram of cocaine worth around Rs 1.5 lakh.

During interrogation, it was revealed that Edoji came to India on a business visa and was residing in a rented flat in Khargar area since January 2019.

Aaliya, a resident of Jogeshwari, would visit high-profile pubs and clubs to seek out customers. Edoji would then supply the drugs.
An official said that the houses of both the accused have been searched but no drugs were found. Police have also seized the man’s passport and the Volkswagen car he was driving.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-and-his-indian-girlfriend-arrested-for-possession-of-20-grams-of-cocaine/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
grin

Jesus : Tell the truth and let the Devil be ashamed.

Me : Say NO to tribalism.

Who would you Ladies and Gentlemen obey this morning? cheesy

Anyways.... let us salute the developers for their efforts

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by ladilawal82(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Sunofgod(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Joint enterprise..... I'm sure they've already released the chick.

Business Visa....for drug business,
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by AngelicBeing: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by SirLakes: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2019
NCAN airline is here ✈

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by oluwasegun007(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nasri100(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
NIgerian man looks to be the one in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by suitlovers: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Nasri100:
NIgerian man looks to be the one in trouble.

Nigerian Name has cast since 1900. grin grin

His surely in bigger trouble. He could even be framed for raping her and forcing her to carry drugs with him.

She carried drug under duress.

Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Ijaya123: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Before I opened I knew he will be a developer. They own 90% of India.

Dem take am curse una?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by permit(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Wawu wawu NCAN grin

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by shevchenko(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Just ordinary 20 gram ??
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
#
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Johnkay01: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Presidency : Abike your attention is needed in India

Abike: for what again?

Presidency: our citizen has been arrested... But wait let me check his name....hnnmmmm Edoji

Abike: Edoji?

Presidency: yes Edoji. I don't think you need to go again

Abike : why?

Presidency: if it is a name like Aminat, Zainab, Akeem, Kareem I would have said you should go. Those are some of the names I trust but Edoji I don't trust the bearer. The bearer may actually commit the crime.

Abike: Thanks sir (Abike saluted the presidency in a playful manner and walk away briskly)

Na joke I dey joke o

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by abkrgumel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why always me? sad
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by ajebuter(f): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
I wonder when some people will get sense..

You could make it without going the illicit and criminal route for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Aldebaran(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Coke grin
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by savcy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not again!

Nigerians why

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by IamCeazer(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians and drugs related crimes are like 5&6. I hail dee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by nepapole(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pato ranking
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by omoadeleye(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mexicans of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Say no tribalism.

but wait ooo

the culprits are always Igbo, why?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by thankfulsoul: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Igbo kwenu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Harlem2(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Our blodas

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
drug dealers should be shot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Chukalemon(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
This our nigerians done do pass wetin sodom and gomorrah did for their own time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Benekruku(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Benekruku(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chukalemon:
This our nigerians done do pass wetin sodom and gomorrah did for their own time

Am telling you.
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by karma2000: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Best karma he would get is to pay for crime in India and also suffer another one in kirikiri prison
Re: Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine by Chukalemon(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Boosco66:
Website creating affordable 15k Naira and above . If You need to create your website for an affordable price we are available
. Am really interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums And Task Force Clash In Ajah Against Okada & Street Trading ban (video) / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.