Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn (38152 Views)

Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin: EFCC Arrests FBI-Wanted Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Olamide has just shared first photo of his second child.

The rapper took to Instagram to share the adorable photo of himself cradling his newborn son and revealed he has been named, Tunrepin Myles Adedeji.

Olamide and his fiancee, Bukunmi welcomed the child yesterday, July 1st 2019, in Maryland, USA. His birth comes four-years after Olamide welcomed his first son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/olamide-shares-first-photo-with-his-newborn-son-tunrepin-myles-adedeji/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by slyfox35(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats bro, A child is a blessing to a family

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by hezy4real01(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations.... You even de responsible pass some of ur peers

13 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by namiji2598: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
God bless ur family olamide

God give me money, more money and mega money, so that I will marry and have a family too

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't like this guy style of music, but i must confess i love the names he gave his children...

Turepin (Re-share the blessings)
Batifeori (just the way we wanted it)
cool

Drabeey was here

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Plolly(f): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by blackboy2star(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats Baddo sneh...

3 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by jonaifame22(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Sniper4real(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Meaning of that name

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Favy1235(f): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Second to comment. Congrats
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Waoh congrats
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by DameB(f): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Welcome
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by mrbigseun(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
am sure no one took note of the book/ journal he was reading before the picture. you cant but just love baddo .

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by AbooNasir(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
this guy and odd names be like gbegiri ati ewedu, they're unseperatable!!
abii what's Tunrepin? (or does it mean "re-share goodness?)

3 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by HaryoBamex(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
The guy just dey give him children fresh names...

Baddest guy ever liveth baddo

4 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by AbooNasir(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
mrbigseun:
am sure no one took note of the book/ journal he was reading before the picture. you cant but just love baddo .

I "took note" of the book bros......had to even turn my fone upside down to grasp the title

8 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Who follow me turn phone to read the white paper beside him? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by guterKerl: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
The baby is Myles ahead

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Elemosho478: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulation, everyone know say Badoo na Baba

1 Like

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by allanphash7(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
In crime section?
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Burgerlomo: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations baba Miliano cool
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Toks2008(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Same lady I guess...kudos bro.

3 Likes

Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by cooldipo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations to Olamide the family...lot of love from the powerbank merchant!
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Presido24(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nice one bro..Go ye into the world and procreate.. afterall, that's what you're good at
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Thunday1005(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Welcome Tunrepin
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Erolow(f): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations

Register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Set Ablaze By Her 'Jealous' Co-Wife Dies In Owerri (Graphic Pix) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.