Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Help Me Out Please. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Out Please. (1222 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Please. by fabianiyobosa(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2019
I did my BSc in India.

I applied for MS in Poland (Kozminski University). But the school is asking me to send my documents to the school by regular mail which I feel is normal, but the problem is, they are asking for my notarized ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE or a notarized copies of my certificates.

Now my dilemma is that, I cannot send my originals to them and secondly, I cannot get notarized copies because I am no longer in India. The school is very adamant and they are insisting on either the originals or the notarized copies. They are not accepting scanned copies of the certificates. I even made them understand that when I get to Poland, I will submit the originals, they refused.

Can I notarize my Indian certificates in Nigeria?
Re: Help Me Out Please. by anfanio: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
fabianiyobosa:
I did my BSc in India.

I applied for MS in Poland (Kozminski University). But the school is asking me to send my documents to the school by regular mail which I feel is normal, but the problem is, they are asking for my notarized ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE or a notarized copies of my certificates.

Now my dilemma is that, I cannot send my originals to them and secondly, I cannot get notarized copies because I am no longer in India. The school is very adamant and they are insisting on either the originals or the notarized copies. They are not accepting scanned copies of the certificates. I even made them understand that when I get to Poland, I will submit the originals, they refused.

Can I notarize my Indian certificates in Nigeria?

Yes! Make very good clear copies of your documents and go to the India High Commission in Lagos for attestation.

http://www.hciabuja.gov.in/consular-services.php#cs-10

or

https://www.nairaland.com/566958/authenticity-documents-ministry-foreign-affairs

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Please. by DarasimiAde: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello fabianiyobosa,

I saw your post from last year, please i would want to confirm if you were able to complete your admission process then. I have just applied to Kozminski University and I need to send notary copies of my documents to the school for evaluation but because of the partial lockdown and restriction in inter state travel am not able to do it because I learnt I can only do it in Abuja. Please can you put me through the admission process. Thank you
Re: Help Me Out Please. by fabianiyobosa(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Hello,

Yes I got the admission.

You can send then your documents via DHL. The faster you act, the better as admissions are most likely to close any time soon.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by ENGRPETER101: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Must you have English language test before you apply for school in Poland thanks.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by DarasimiAde: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
@fabianiyobosa
Thank you for your response. Please what is the format for the online entry test. Is it usually related to the course applied for or general knowledge?
Re: Help Me Out Please. by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
DarasimiAde:
@fabianiyobosa
Thank you for your response. Please what is the format for the online entry test. Is it usually related to the course applied for or general knowledge?

It was more of current affairs for example,

The year Poland joined EU
Most populous black nation
Quantitative and qualitative reasoning

I practised with Gmat materials and acted it.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by solace89(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2021
I’m about processing admission to Poland, I would like to know how life is generally there, work, racism and if it’s worth leaving Naija for

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Hongkong / Help Me / The Only Blue River In Nigeria? How True Is This {4k Drone Shot}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.