Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac (10148 Views)

Toyota Harrier 2003 For Sale : N800,000 Call: 08169247564, 08037761082 / Volkswagen Passat GLX 2005- American Spec With Remote Control 95,000 miles / I Need A Neatly Used Toyota Carina E.factory Fitted Ac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
RIGHT HAND TOYOTA RAV4 1998 MODEL FOR SALE, AMERICAN SPEC WITH FACTORY FITTED AC.

PRICE: N800,000

TOKUNBO NOT USED IN NIGERIA

For Further Enquries please contact us below

eSales team

Way and Life Concepts Limited

Suite D 37-38 Greenland Plaza,

67 Iju rd, Lagos Nigeria 23401

Call: 08183082289, 07029736151

Email: wayandlifeproperties@live.com

Contact; Adeniyi

Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by gokefaxes: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
Dear seller

I love to buy this ride for my wife, can i pay N700,000.00??
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
gokefaxes:

Dear seller

I love to buy this ride for my wife, can i pay N700,000.00??

Dear Valued Customer,

I appreciate your time to post on this product, but this SUV is not less than N800,000 with N1.00, I'm a straight forward person, I don't like too much of talk on a business that is less than a million, I'm not like those guys that will want to sell something for N800,000 but they will first call it N1.2m. So please sir, try to understand me.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Contact Adeniyi on 08183082289
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
still available
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
still available
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by gestapo(f): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2010
Sir, can i trade in my land in Mowe in an estate, that is currently valued at N750,000 and add the balance on top in cash cool
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
gestapo:

Sir, can i trade in my land in Mowe in an estate, that is currently valued at N750,000 and add the balance on top in cash cool

Dear Ma, you can't exchange the car for land, I'm selling the car for a friend that need money urgently, the best I can do is let me sell the land for you first, if the car still available, then u can pick it up.

Thanks,

Yours

Adeniyi
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by gestapo(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
H$LBroker:

Dear Ma, you can't exchange the car for land, I'm selling the car for a friend that need money urgently, the best I can do is let me sell the land for you first, if the car still available, then u can pick it up.

Thanks,

Yours

Adeniyi

Oh fair enough,but how can you help me sell the land though,thought you was a car dealer,is you a property agent too?

sorry to go off tangent for a bit Sir, see those green bungalows where this car is parked, if one was to have a land there, does one have to build the same kind of bungalow or could one erect a duplex there, and what of fencing and security gates? Is one allowed to section off one's parcel of land, or does one have to live side by side, neck to neck, toe to toe, cheek to jowl with one's neighbour?
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
gestapo:

Oh fair enough,but how can you help me sell the land though,thought you was a car dealer,is you a property agent too?

sorry to go off tangent for a bit Sir, see those green bungalows where this car is parked, if one was to have a land there, does one have to build the same kind of bungalow or could one erect a duplex there, and what of fencing and security gates? Is one allowed to section off one's parcel of land, or does one have to live side by side, neck to neck, toe to toe, cheek to jowl with one's neighbour?
gestapo:

Dear Ma, I'm an agent or a broker, neatly spell by my identity on nairaland (h$lbroker) House and Land Broker, I have been marketing land on this forum for over 2 years with over 2000 post, I joined this forum June 9, 2008, I'm not a car dealer but i market cars for car dealers with the help of internet, because some car dealers i know doesn't have computer knowledge, so i help them to post there cars. Many people on this forum know me one - to - one.

To the best of my knowledge, since over 4 years that i have been marketing land for some of the developers in Mowe/Ofada Lekki/Ajah environs they all have one thing in common, because they all belong to one organizational body, you are allowed to build whatever you want either bungalow or duplex, but your house should not be more than two storey building, you can have your own gate too and fence your land, but your fencing should be half brick and half iron, hope you understand what i mean, like our own ESTATE (Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa) click here for more information about our estate    we just started selling now with promo price of N380,000 per plot, with 10% discount on out right purchase, all this listed condition is applied, no face me and face building.

click here to visit our website

I will be happy to help you to achieve your dream
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
still available
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
still available
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by gestapo(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
H$LBroker:

Dear Ma, I'm an agent or a broker, neatly spell by my identity on nairaland (h$lbroker) House and Land Broker, I have been marketing land on this forum for over 2 years with over 2000 post, I joined this forum June 9, 2008, I'm not a car dealer but i market cars for car dealers with the help of internet, because some car dealers i know doesn't have computer knowledge, so i help them to post there cars. Many people on this forum know me one - to - one.

To the best of my knowledge, since over 4 years that i have been marketing land for some of the developers in Mowe/Ofada Lekki/Ajah environs they all have one thing in common, because they all belong to one organizational body, you are allowed to build whatever you want either bungalow or duplex, but your house should not be more than two storey building, you can have your own gate too and fence your land, but your fencing should be half brick and half iron, hope you understand what i mean, like our own ESTATE (Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa) click here for more information about our estate we just started selling now with promo price of N380,000 per plot, with 10% discount on out right purchase, all this listed condition is applied, no face me and face building.

click here to visit our website

I will be happy to help you to achieve your dream

Thanks for tghe prompt response. Is this land behind the Redeem camp also the camp near Mowe? And why is this land almost halfprice in comparison to that other one with the posh sounding name, despite being in the same vicinity?

Will get back to you with that name once i remember it Sir.

Thanks for taking time out of your valuable time to respond to me.
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
gestapo:

Thanks for the prompt response. Is this land behind the Redeem camp also the camp near Mowe? And why is this land almost halfprice in comparison to that other one with the posh sounding name, despite being in the same vicinity?

Will get back to you with that name once i remember it Sir.

Thanks for taking time out of your valuable time to respond to me.

The land is presently 23 minutes drive from Redeem Camp near mowe, the land is between Mowe, Shagamu and Ikorodu, the land is within this three geographical location, from this estate to redeem camp is 23minutes drive because it's an earth road, and very motorable, but by the time redeem tarred the road, it will be less than 10 minutes drive to the land, the road where the land is situated is linking from Lagos Ibadan express way and Ikorodu Shagamu road, if you know PZ industry Ikorodu, the road link to that place as well, the road that link to the estate land is constructed by RCCG, because of there interest in that area, redeem is proposing a new auditorium, that will be in form of a big stadium, I know all this because I'm a redeem member, the land is at the back of Simawa High School, presently now because of the flooding at Ikorodu, Ikorodu people now use this road that link to this estate land to connect to Lagos

The land is half the price compare to other estate because is presently bush, and because we are running a promo that will expire very soon, the only thing we have on site now is sign board, just like we started with Golden Heritage Estate, Diamond Estate, Sherry View Garden, Hallmark Estate and so many of them we have marketed in the past 4 years before will started our own Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa the subject.

I want to really appreciate your effort and your interest in Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa, I wish the opportunity will not elude you because this area will be highly developed because of redeem interest, their university main camp is also proposed to be in this area.

For pictures and more details visit our website below or above.

Thanks.

God bless you
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
still available
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by 7777(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2010
pls i av 400k cash is there anything u can do 4 me o possible get another good car.u cn beep me, 07083330707
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2010
7777:

pls i av 400k cash is there anything u can do 4 me o possible get another good car.u cn beep me, 07083330707
Good morning, noted
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by kuntash: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2010
is it American specs for UK or what?, or are there states where RHD re used in the US?
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
kuntash:

is it American specs for UK or what?, or are there states where RHD re used in the US?

This North American Specification for United Kingdom.

Sold now
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Aocreation: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2011
is this car still available, if it is how can i inspect it
Re: Toyota Rav4 1998 Model For Sale @ N800,000 American Spec With Factory Fitted Ac by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2012
Aocreation: is this car still available, if it is how can i inspect it
sold longtime ago

(1) (Reply)

/ Honda Academy For Sale! / 2000 Model Mazda 323 - N780k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.