Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach (1033 Views)

Emir Dantoro Suspends Officials For Allowing Fulani Herdsmen Enter Communities / Chinese Man, Mike Zhang Crowned A Chief In Kano, Nigerians React (video) / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by crackclap: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
To some it can be Interesting and to others, a total piss off.
One can imagine what this guys are doing here at the beach. Looking for Grasses in this place is somehow weird? Come on, that is odd.

The interesting part is what some Naija dudes had to say.

Some Reactions of Nigerians (No edits – their words)

#1.
I never saw a cow on a beach"
Dad replies: This is Nigeria....Mic

#2. Primitive nation. Go to South African beaches and come back you feel ashame of Nigeria. They do not learn from others. Never know anything about beautification of their environments, everywhere is gutter and dirty even their capital Abuja is nonsense.where the oil money?#3. So cows can't go sightseeing again? by Ali

#4. So cows can't go sightseeing again? -Ab

#5. The are not looking for any grass there, the are only sending a message of their dominance – Gab.

#6. People dey upgrade Nigeria dey degrade. Cow dey take fresh breeze – Agb.

see the funny Clip from this scene -

Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
smh
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by somehow: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is why they must be isolated and camped in permanent settlements called RUGA.

People should remove ethnic and tribal sentiments and look well into the details of RUGA.

If it's the name that is causing the issue, let it be called "Okadigbo", "OWA EWE" "Ile Era" e.t.c! but the plan should stay and each state interest should tweak theirs to their own taste.

crackclap:

To some it can be Interesting and to others, a total piss off.
One can imagine what this guys are doing here at the beach. Looking for Grasses in this place is somehow weird? Come on, that is odd.

The interesting part is what some Naija dudes had to say.

Some Reactions of Nigerians (No edits – their words)

#1.
I never saw a cow on a beach"
Dad replies: This is Nigeria....Mic

#2. Primitive nation. Go to South African beaches and come back you feel ashame of Nigeria. They do not learn from others. Never know anything about beautification of their environments, everywhere is gutter and dirty even their capital Abuja is nonsense.where the oil money?#3. So cows can't go sightseeing again? by Ali

#4. So cows can't go sightseeing again? -Ab

#5. The are not looking for any grass there, the are only sending a message of their dominance – Gab.

#6. People dey upgrade Nigeria dey degrade. Cow dey take fresh breeze – Agb.

The Video is not edited, so, you can check out if you want.

Clip from this scene -
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by Justiceleague1: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Watch and see coneheaded structures blame igbos for this

grin
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by Justiceleague1: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:
This is why they must be isolated and camped in permanent settlements called RUGA.

People should remove ethnic and tribal sentiments and look well into the details of RUGA.

If it's the name that is causing the issue, let it be called "Okadigbo", "OWA EWE" "Ile Era" e.t.c! but the plan should stay and each state interest should tweak theirs to their own taste.

4kU and ur Godforsaken Ruga
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by ajapz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
It can only be Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by valirex: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:

You are a big fool
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by Isuachrist: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol. They last comment. Why the hard feelings
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by MikeBetty(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:

go And Rest. Even If You Name It Audu Ogbe, Buhari, Tinubu, Adamu, Hassan, Ali, Etc, We Dont Need It. Even If The Like Let Them Roam National Assembly Complex Or Presidential Villa, We Dont Need Ruga. They Should Ranch Their Animals Period.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by somehow: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
I only discuss with people who can constructively engage my points.

ADIOS.

MikeBetty:
go And Rest. Even If You Name It Audu Ogbe, Buhari, Tinubu, Adamu, Hassan, Ali, Etc, We Dont Need It. Even If The Like Let Them Roam National Assembly Complex Or Presidential Villa, We Dont Need Ruga. They Should Ranch Their Animals Period.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by somehow: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't have any response for those with no thinking and analytic brain. I only discuss with those with the ability to engage messages and win such messages with superior points.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by MikeBetty(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:
I only discuss with people who can constructively engage my points.

ADIOS.

You Dont Even Have A Point Not Talk Of Being Constructive. Any Other Form Of Animal Confinment That Is Not Ranching Is Not Welcomed In My Region. Either Fulanis Buy Land To Ranch Their Cattle Which Is A Private Business Or The State Governments Build It And Herders Pay For Its Use. Fg Never Build Shops For Traders To Use Without Payment, Why Must Peoples Land Be Ceded To Fulani Without Paying For It. Fulanis Have States Of Origin, What Stops Them From Asking Their Govnrs For Land To Ranch Their Cows? Whenever You Are Ready For Constructive Argument On Ruga Abi Na Adamu, Abiola Or What Ever Name You Prefer For The Federal Land Graping To An Ethnic Group, I Am Ready To Engage You.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by OJODEL10(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
we donot want ruga. let them stay in their north. of course one of their govs said they have enough place for ruga.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by somehow: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
When you governor accept it, go and stop them then. you alone can't stop it, if the majority wants it via your governor, then it's a done deal. that's what matters.

MikeBetty:
You Dont Even Have A Point Not Talk Of Being Constructive. Any Other Form Of Animal Confinment That Is Not Ranching Is Not Welcomed In My Region. Either Fulanis Buy Land To Ranch Their Cattle Which Is A Private Business Or The State Governments Build It And Herders Pay For Its Use. Fg Never Build Shops For Traders To Use Without Payment, Why Must Peoples Land Be Ceded To Fulani Without Paying For It. Fulanis Have States Of Origin, What Stops Them From Asking Their Govnrs For Land To Ranch Their Cows? Whenever You Are Ready For Constructive Argument On Ruga Abi Na Adamu, Abiola Or What Ever Name You Prefer For The Federal Land Graping To An Ethnic Group, I Am Ready To Engage You.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by MikeBetty(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:
When you governor accept it, go and stop them then. you alone can't stop it, if the majority wants it via your governor, then it's a done deal. that's what matters.

You Are A Day Dreamer, My Governor Has Already Rejected It. So Tell Your Brothers That There Is No Room For Them In Southeast.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by somehow: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Then my comment is not for you, kindly move along and learn to comment only on what concerns you. This is what people that wants to live long do.
MikeBetty:
You Are A Day Dreamer, My Governor Has Already Rejected It. So Tell Your Brothers That There Is No Room For Them In Southeast.
Re: Nigerians React Like MAD: Watch Fulani Herdsmen Looking For Grass In Lagos Beach by meobizy(f): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2019
If na twenty paragraphed epistles I fit provide book-loads of them.
Somebody should wake me up when they physically react.

Cows no reach to enjoy beach too?
My friends, all life is sacred

(1) (Reply)

Executive Fraud / Being Proud Of Our Culture: The "i Wear African" Campaign / Are We Losing Our Language And Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.