Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) (1026 Views)

GOOD Trading Opportunity On AUDNZD (FOREX) / GOOD Trading Opportunity On CHFJPY (FOREX) / GOOD Trading Opportunity On NZDUSD(FOREX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
[right][/right]
GBPJPY CLOSED BEARISH YESTERDAY AND A BEARISH CONTINUITY IS EXPECTED.
IT HAS ALSO FORMED AN ASCENDING CHANNEL WHICH IS A GOOD REASON TO SELL(IF YOU KNOW).

SO, I EXPECT A CLOSE BELOW THE 136.679 AREA, AFTER WHICH MY NEXT TARGET WOULD BE 135.315.

LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES!

Disclaimer: This is not an invitation to trade the Financial Markets, I am just sharing my view. Thank you.

Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Can you teach me how to trade this forex trading is new to me I don’t know anything about it .. can you show me from beginning to ending how to trade and make profit ?

1 Like

Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
Can you teach me how to trade this forex trading is new to me I don’t know anything about it .. can you show me from beginning to ending how to trade and make profit ?

Okay Sir, that comes at a cost Sir.
Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
[right][/right]

PROFIT MADE!
PIPS MADE!

LIKE I STATED YESTERDAY THAT A CLOSE BELOW 136.679 WOULD EXPOSE 135.315, IT HAPPENED AND NOW PROFITS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AS WE WAIT FOR ANOTHER PROFITABLE OPPORTUNITY!

Thank you.

Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2019
How much will you charge
KayodeJSK:

Okay Sir, that comes at a cost Sir.
Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
How much will you charge

I have different prices for different plans depending on what you want;

1)I will hook you up with FREE youtube videos that teach you the VERY BASICS, I'll also give you access to a complete advanced online STRATEGY COURSE that I PAID for and you'd also get WEEKLY( Once or more a week) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals).

2)I put you through everything from start to finish via ONLINE MEETINGS + weekly(Once a week or more) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals).

3) Physical meetings (Total of 8hours worth of tutorial time) + weekly ( Once a week or more) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals).
Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
KayodeJSK:

I have different prices for different plans depending on what you want;

1)I will hook you up with FREE youtube videos that teach you the VERY BASICS, I'll also give you access to a complete advanced online STRATEGY COURSE that I PAID for and you'd also get WEEKLY( Once or more a week) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals).

2)I put you through everything from start to finish via ONLINE MEETINGS + weekly(Once a week or more) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals).

3) Physical meetings (Total of 8hours worth of tutorial time) + weekly ( Once a week or more) follow-ups from me online (which would include trade ideas/signals).

What’s the cost of the first and second one please.
Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

What’s the cost of the first and second one please.

WhatsApp: 08182311389

(1) (Reply)

How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy / Business/trade/skill That Could Be Learnt In A Year. / Which Nigerian Bank Pays The Highest Interests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.