Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment (1105 Views)

7kva Firman Diesel Generator And Clean Double Door Fridge With Water Dispenser / Ileya Promo At Urban Base, Ajah, Buy & Get A Freezer / AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!! FELICITY SOLAR FRIDGE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by kellyboo: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
70L SOLAR FRIDGE WITH A FREEZER COMPARTMENT
This can help chill all your soft drinks and even preserve some of your perishables.
It the freezer get iced with 3hours.

SPECIFICATION: 70L fridge, 100AH battery, 2 ×150W solar panel, solar charge controller and solar cable.
PRICE: #259,999
PRODUCT COMES WITH 12 MONTHS DOCUMENTED WARRANTY

THIS PRICE IS FOR CLIENTS WITHIN LAGOS MAINLAND.
for booking and enquiry call/watsapp:

This was newly installed at an office behind EKO HOTEL AND SUITS, LAGOS.

Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by budaatum: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
This your shop could be much better displayed! More photos close up for eg. Why is the fridge installed on a table? Where are the solar panels? Must fridge be in direct sun? If you have a product here you should advertise better than this please!
Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by kellyboo: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
budaatum:
This your shop could be much better displayed! More photos close up for eg. Why is the fridge installed on a table? Where are the solar panels? Must fridge be in direct sun? If you have a product here you should advertise better than this please!
It's a sample test at the said company Mr I too know.. The solar panel that was not captured did not stop the fridge from working or attracting sales either.
If you must criticize let your criticism come constructively..
Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by budaatum: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
kellyboo:

Never in your entire useless life ever go to my advert to post rubbish.

Except, I handle threats very badly

Re: kellyboo Falls From Sky In Clapham!

1 Like

Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by laudate: 4:18am On Jul 03, 2019
kellyboo:
It's a sample test at the said company Mr I too know.. The solar panel that was not captured did not stop the fridge from working or attracting sales either.
If you must criticize let your criticism come constructively..
His criticism was constructive. Your response was defensive. Learn to extract and adopt the message and ignore the tone with which it was conveyed.

If you truly want your product to succeed, kindly try to accept suggestions and feedback from others, even when you do not totally share their perspective.

@budatuum, try and be more patient when explaining things to people. Your observations are well noted, am sure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by kellyboo: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Still available
Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by OgaVoltron: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
budaatum:

Except, I handle threats very badly

Re: kellyboo Falls From Sky In Clapham!

This got me shaking in laughter. You do know how to needle someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by OgaVoltron: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Op,Learn to calmly reply or ignore. It's all for your own benefit. Frankly, this is the first time I'll hear about a solar fridge. I'll definitely need more info & reviews on a product I want to commit 300k on.

Can you provide reviews from those who bought & used your product? It'll be quite helpful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by kellyboo: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Op,Learn to calmly reply or ignore. It's all for your own benefit. Frankly, this is the first time I'll hear about a solar fridge. I'll definitely need more info & reviews on a product I want to commit 300k on.

Can you provide reviews from those who bought & used your product? It'll be quite helpful.
The fridge capacity is 70L, it was placed on a platform (table) just to test the new battery before it was installed...
This is how it work: the fridge is a DC system which works on a 12V battery. The solar panels absorb energy from the sun to charge the battery.
it comes with 2×150w solar panels, 100AH battery, solar charge controller and solar cable
NOTE: IT can also work on PHCN/GENERATOR.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by budaatum: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
OgaVoltron:

This got me shaking in laughter. You do know how to needle someone.
Angels work overtime on some human's matter even when humans insist on dabaruing their own hard work. Angels ensure humans do not ruin that which is good in themselves with their own human hands.
buda, is fortunately human.
Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by Cleoo(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2020
kellyboo:
70L SOLAR FRIDGE WITH A FREEZER COMPARTMENT
This can help chill all your soft drinks and even preserve some of your perishables.
It the freezer get iced with 3hours.

SPECIFICATION: 70L fridge, 100AH battery, 2 ×150W solar panel, solar charge controller and solar cable.
PRICE: #259,999
PRODUCT COMES WITH 12 MONTHS DOCUMENTED WARRANTY

THIS PRICE IS FOR CLIENTS WITHIN LAGOS MAINLAND.
for booking and enquiry call/watsapp:

This was newly installed at an office behind EKO HOTEL AND SUITS, LAGOS.
what about chest freezer?
Re: 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment by kellyboo: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Cleoo:
what about chest freezer?
Also available. Call or watsapp the number on the post. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt / Plots Of Land For Farming For Lease In Ofada Ogun State / Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.