Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) (57162 Views)

Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Correctgist(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
A man has been arrested for killing a hooker for ritual at his house located inside Corporation Estate, Mile 12, Lagos.

After being caught, the suspect revealed that a herbalist, Segun, told him to kill the victim at exactly 12 midnight and bring her private parts.

Giving an account of how he was caught, an eyewitness said: “Around 11:30pm, my friend and I were outside our gate because there was no light.

This dude walked past us with a girl and 30 minutes later, we heard a noise from the girl twice, shouting, “help me, please help me” and the noise died down.

A man later walked up to us and asked if we heard any noice and we said yes. The man said he knows where it came from, so we ran to the main gate to tell the security guards that there should be no movement in or out of the estate.

As the suspect was walking up to the gate to leave, we stopped him and told him that we heard a noice, but he initially said he does not know anything about the noise.

I moved close to him to tell him that we saw him when he entered with a girl and asked what happen between them. He then said that they had a misunderstanding and have settled it. .

I, however, insisted that we need to see the girl and hear from her if all is well. We then walked him back to his house and upon entering the compound, we saw lot of blood on the floor and a knife.

He then confessed that he wanted to use the deceased for ritual and it was only her private parts that he was instructed to bring.”

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-after-killing-a-hooker-for-ritual-in-lagos-viewers-discretion/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Correctgist(f): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Lloydthesaint: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
When hoelosho be your hobby death will be your reward

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by shuttox: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am really shocked...
That's why don't get moved if you ride expensive cars....becos I don't know where your source of money came from....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by dotman4real007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please just cut his penis!!! Tit for tat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by zangiff(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
....... undecided
Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
For the murderer : KILL HIM TOO......NOW!

For the deceased : This is a lesson to girls out there, becareful who you roll with.

Prostitution do not pay, find something doing, no matter how small.
It will end in praise at the end, but if you refuse to take to @ advice, good luck to you in advance, in whatever become of you!

Nuff said!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
shuttox:
I am really shocked...
That's why don't get moved if you ride expensive cars....becos I don't know where your source of money came from....

Yesss ooo!
All that glitter is not GOLD!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Looks like an Inmessage hoe.

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
....and what will be the reward of the murderer?!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Fuckthamods: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hoes angry
I'm sure she is among the girls that will later accuse the man of rape if the man wasn't a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by freemanbubble: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Imagine
Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Onyi22(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
j
Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NOL2dworld(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
No do Olosho Dem no go hear..

See where laziness land the two of U..

Well, U still dey lucky small sha, Dem catch your killer..

REST WELL Biko. Greet my grandma for me grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
What do they have in common- MONEY!!!!!!! They are both chasing money the wrong way ,she dies now, he spends the money with no peace of mind then become unfortunate for a while thinking money is everything then die.

VANITY UPON VANITY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
They should just kill him slowly.
Period.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by armadeo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
A hoe doesnt mean she should be killed.

Anyway theres a reason the proffesion his termed high risk.

13 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by ralmix(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Inside life
Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Smile4daddy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Afonjaa all they know is rituals money

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by illiteratepmb: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jerusalem!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by lilfreezy: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm pissed. As a matter of fact, the federal government should immediately set up a SKULL MINING SETTLEMENT in the sw since they want to use it and increase IGR undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
He then confessed that he wanted to use the deceased for ritual and it was only her private parts that he was instructed to bring

Because you can remove the private part without killing her, maybe you could have just asked her to give you her private part...

Idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Her type of business does not in any way give right to anybody to take her life.
She was first a human before a hooker.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Junkie1: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
THIS TYPE OF THING ONLY HAPPENS IN THE WEST .... ANYWAY BITCH WAS A HOE BUT DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE INFACT SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON SHE USED HER PVSSY TO HELP THOSE IN NEED , I HATE BUT EVEN I NEED THEM ONCE IN A WHILE.
AS FOR THE GUY HANG HIM

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
I know people Bleep ashawos and later turn it to fight or quarrel but this murder is now the new trend?
Some people dey make me fear for this life.
No matter the risks associated with prostitution a lot of women will still engage in it because occasional good sex and money incentive is too sweet to pass up.
It is also an adventure being with different men nightly.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by GMbuharii: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Coneheaded structures,na dem

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by slyd90(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
See em strong head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ashawo people dey really try
Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by NotComplaining: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Slained for doing what she loves... So sad. Posterity will remember her indeed cool

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) by Defenderalert(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hang him by the ballls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / 7/7 – How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.