Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Thelma And Tasha In War Of Words As They Argue About Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bbnaija 2019: Thelma And Tasha In War Of Words As They Argue About Food (595 Views)

What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? / Deborah’s Last Words As She Pleaded For Mercy / 29-year-old Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend For Refusing To Argue With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Thelma And Tasha In War Of Words As They Argue About Food by kenechukwufrank: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
After the day’s task that Nelson won as against a high-powering Frodd, it was some gist and food time for housemates.

Along the line, Thelma and Tasha had a serious burst out that led to both of them using the F word frequently. It even got to the point when they were arguing about whose body is fuller.

This year’s edition just started as regards the tag which boldly writes “Pepper Dem.”

We hope the fight doesn’t escalate to violence as their voices are becoming a bit loud

see more Photos and Video here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/02/bbnaija-2019-thelma-and-tasha-in-war-of-words-as-they-argue-about-food/

lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Thelma And Tasha In War Of Words As They Argue About Food by hoctre20(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nepa no let me see this part, ooo really missed it... Nepa abeg

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Slay Queen On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit Alert / See Photos: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Benue / My Father, Elder Brother Slept With Me, Impregnated Me – Teen Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.