Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) (59016 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2019
let me quickly create a mean with this girl.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by technuel: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2019
New meme have just arrived
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2019
The MOD who pushed this to front page should please tell us what's meaningful about this post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Why always this BBnija nonsensical news. In Nigeria, new discoveries in science, agriculture, medicine, engineering don't make front page. If it's not a rape news, it's a post on someone posing with huge backside.

How did we get to this point sef. Who we offend sef?

#talasègan
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by drskyfly007(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2019
cjudy:

Why not?
why should it??
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Meadie(f): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2019
This show is not just worth any person's precious time.......
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Na Busola meme na..
...oh Gawd, why I go drag Pastor B? Now I don bcom d dragee cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Lordjb: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol, see face grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Erolow(f): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2019
only when im very rich and comfortable i can sit all day and watch them move around a house
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Lordjb:
Lol, see face grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Mr LIVE....not only football u now stream this also

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
starbuck:
Ndị ara undecided undecided

Ezigbo ndi ara and iberiberism

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Dis reminds me of Rico Swavey last season housemate,dat was full of meme
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Uchenaija:
That's her real face if you know you know

Do you love Senator wears? Check my signature
Can the senator wear give me slapping superpowers?

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Lordjb: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Mr LIVE....not only football u now stream this also
all Na Stream Na grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2019
I've not jammed any show interesting enough to keep me indoors
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Rotji(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Ok she be like ....

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2019
joseph6071:
The Big Brother Naija show is one that keeps many Nigerians indoors as they can't afford to miss some exciting displays by the housemates. One of such characters is the Housemate Thelma.

Her face was captured at the wrongest moment..

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-funny-thelmas-face-captured-at.html

This one go good for meme to replace that Jennifer own.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lordjb:
all Na Stream Na grin
Nice one...i dey follow ur football streams wella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Lordjb: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Nice one...i dey follow ur football streams wella
thank you very much, I appreciate. Do well to share with your friends and family.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lordjb:
thank you very much, I appreciate. Do well to share with your friends and family.
sure...usually recommend to friends

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Lordjb: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
EmekaBlue:
sure...usually recommend to friends
thanks again I appreciate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
The face she gives whenever she is about to come
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
This guy wicked, o.
That is some skill expended to catch the perfect moment.
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by lomprico(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
no be waje be this?
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Alejobs: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Dredgemaster(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Next pls

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Yameater(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lordjb:

Bros no link for AFCON?
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Lordjb: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yameater:

Bros no link for AFCON?
there's link on the site, kindly check
Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Yameater(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lordjb:
there's link on the site, kindly check

Ok let me check again thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Thelma's Face Captured At The Wrong Moment (Photo) by Lordjb: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yameater:

Ok let me check again thanks
you're welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.