Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady (27274 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by notymforluv: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2019

Singer Banky W has called for the arrest of Senator Elisha Abbo who was caught on Camera slapping a girl at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja last month.

The CCTV from a sex shop showing the Senator physically assaulting a lady surfaced online today. The incident according to reports happened in May.

Reacting to the unfortunate incident, Banky W called for the senator to be arrested and made to step down as a member of the senate. Read his reaction below

I've been saying that we need to pay attention to who we let into our National Assembly. Now we have CCTV footage of a SITTING SENATOR physically assaulting a woman in an adult toy store in Abuja, IN THE PRESENCE OF A POLICE OFFICER. Her only "crime" was saying "Oga take it easy" when he got aggressive with her female store owner friend. For that, he slapped her multiple times, and then made his policemen arrest her. This is an absolute disgrace. Pls repost and share until our Police force agree to #ArrestSenatorElishaAbbo - he must face the full wrath of the law.

This is what happens when we don't pay attention to the people we let into our leadership roles.

This is what happens when we have a culture that subconsciously treats our women as second class citizens.

We have a lot to unlearn as a country.. about how we select/allow leaders AND about the way we treat our women. We must do better. We must be better.

#SenatorStepDown#ShameonElishaAbbo

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/banky-w-calls-for-arrest-of-senator.html?m=1

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by notymforluv: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by auntysimbiat(f): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Optional09: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
He must go to jail and also pay huge damages that’s nonsense who does he think he his. he must go down and even go to jail what a fvcking society treats people like that. The video was gross

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by josephine123: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Better
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is what happens when we don't pay attention to the people we let into our leadership roles.

This is what happens when we have a culture that subconsciously treats our women as second class citizens.
It is not a function of paying attention to who one votes or intend voting for.

The only time a man shows his true color is when he gets hold of power.

Banky also could have done worse if he had won the election, cos no one knows a true man until power comes.

Well, I support him on the issue of the man facing justice

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Abfinest007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
he can only react to irrelevant things.when was he when buhari his pay member was cooking something for d entire nation

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by donaldking10: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
This bald-headed spermless nigga should concentrate on how to make babies with his wife.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by pizzzy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think our leaders are begging us to revolt against them. #ArrestSenatorElishaAbbo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:
This bald-headed spermless nigga should concentrate on how to make babies with his wife.
take it easy uncle, do you even know the nature of your sperm sef? Better still, you can help him make babies if you think yours is of good quality.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sinator slapper

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Banky!!!!!
Must you respond to every matter?!

Guy why?!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by HumanHairLovers(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm with you on this Banky

Do you need original hair weaves or wigs? Check my signature

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Uchenaija: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
And he is young man fa

I thought the said when we have young leaders things would be better.

Well the devil you know......

Well do you love wearing quality Senator Wears? Check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good one from Mr Welington.
You are a pacesetter!

You won't see the lazy youths at COZA carrying placards last week Sunday on an ACCUSATION with no evidence, along with
the social media celebrities saying anything against this now.
THAT we have the evidence out there, the full video from beginning to the end!
Misguided youths everywhere!

This woman beater, this jerry-curl wearing intimacy gadgets buyer must go to jail.

All because of 'Oga take it easy now', we counted over 10 slaps and blows on the young lady's face and head in the video and she never responded to it all!

Characteristics of politicians who have taken our nation for granted since we started democracy, they all still think it is business as usual.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by timibare(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Banky proove dem wrong pls.. tell/show them you can do
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Bacteriologist(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another example of how Nigeria is filled to the brim with misogynistic, archaic and ignorant men who see women as half humans. I know there are a few out there who understand that the female folk are humans who deserve equal rights and responsibilities. But they are an exception in Nigeria.

Nairaland is a good place to observe the aforementioned. Watch some men begin to defend a woman beater on NL. Just wait for it.

donaldking10:

We have our first culprit.

DimIsaac10:
Who is Banky W?. Y do we Nigerians like judging thongs like this... Am not supporting the senator's action but let's hear two sided story before action...

Whoever Banky W is or isn't has NOTHING to do with this. The video shows a CRYSTAL CLEAR physical assault. And NOTHING the woman has SAID should warrant such an animalistic behaviour from a public office holder. So yes you are supporting the senator's action.

My friends, we have number 2.

mariodko190:
Banky u better think of getting dat ur bitch of a wife pregnant

Number 3.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by nairalee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
I said this same thing on nairaland few Hours ago and many nairalanders came to challenge me.

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
tongue
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
At least the coza pastor will take a breather...
The Mallam looks like Tafawa Balewa

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Imstrong2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Expecting More reaction from celebrities and notable Nigerian make we take small break from the Gucci coza pastor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by KingLennon(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:
Now judge yourself do you have sense?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by Authoreety: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why na
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by AirBagi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is what should lead to protest, no body should be above the law, who does he think he is, ohh what a country, slapped the lady for no Just cause, this is mad, this is what everybody should be reacting to, all human right activist, this can't go under the rug angry angry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by babaoo: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Where are the stupid protesters,this is kinda news people need to protest upon,there is evidence to proof is allegation not some 20year ago story after attending the Church and collecting wedding gift from the so called racist

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by nextstep(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Imstrong2:
Expecting More reaction from celebrities and notable Nigerian make we take small break from the Gucci coza pastor grin

I also notice BBN topics have started taking up FP too... I tire
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by fidet1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Unfortunately, 'he is above the law'
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by MVLOX(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
If na me be the gal for that video. Omo I Don hamper for life... I go so sue the sinator Eh...
Re: Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady by rusher14: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
donaldking10:

Hopefully the senator would be as kind to your mother tomorrow.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity / Pictures Of Fathia Balogun & Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning / 15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.