Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos (1412 Views)

#bbnaija: Vandora Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Photos / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) / Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by doris00: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
In her usual simple style, Simi looks effortlessly gorgeous as she shares new pictures of herself relaxing on a beach in revealing clothing. She’s showing a little skin and giving it to her fans in all directions

The last time the “Ayo” crooner was in the news, she was sharing details about her husband and responding to trolls about wearing her clothes and goofing around as usual.

Singer Simi has finally replied trolls who claim that she does not know how to dress, she did this as she shared a photo of herself looking glam in an Alté dress code – Then, the singer went on to reveal that the attire actually belongs to her hubby Adekunle Gold

See more here https://thickmatch.com/simi-looks-simple-stunning-latest-revealing-photos/

Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by doris00: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2019

Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by backnbeta(f): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by Annie939(f): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
my woman
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Her breast is getting full.

Very soon, a little Adekunle will be introduced into this world.
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by olasaad(f): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
This one should go and learn how to dress from Toke Makinwa .
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by itspzpics(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biggirl
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by LearnITsmash(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mehn this lady worwor sha, even with all the makeup oooo undecided
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by Trippledee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
I see something
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by jamezman(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
olasaad:
This one should go and learn how to dress from Toke Makinwa .

So Toke Makinwa . will teach her Hoe-loshoism and Nudity....all in the quest to be recognised as a fashionista....
Re: Simi Looks Simple And Stunning In Latest Revealing Photos by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thought they said she's pregnant

(1) (Reply)

My Ex & My Current Boyfriend Have Washed My Pant When I'm On My Period, But Stil / Naira Marley, Wizkid And Burnaboy Chilling Back Stage At Starboyfest. VIDEO / Toke Makinwa And Toyin Abraham Pose Together In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.