Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke (30450 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by naijaloudmouth1: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Actress Simbee Davis, the lady who accused MC Galaxy of raping her in 2010 has shared rejoinder to her claim which she said was a joke. Read  story here.

According to the singer and actress, she has been sharing her songs online but no one cared to re-post until a scandal was involved.

Simbee Davis who shared a video of herself having drinks with her friends, also told everyone affected by the stunt to forgive her. She wrote;

So I’ve been posting my songs online and no one ever bothered to repost it, no blogger reposted my songs or video, but now scandal is involved everybody don carry simbeedavis, abeg ooo, @mcgalaxy is my brother, no be every news dey real, make una help my tag @mcgalaxy and tell am not to vex, tell am sef to add mouth for one of my song make me sef blow, if no be him nobody for hear my name, for all the bloggers eh, make una blog this one ooo, use same energy you used to promote someone’s downfall to promote my songs and God will bless you. Any one affected by this stunt I pulled please make una forgive me, bottom line is, galaxy is my brother oooo.

Peace and love...

https://naijalatestonline.com/actress-simbee-davis-who-accused-mc-galaxy-of-raping-her-says-its-a-joke/

4 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Costly Joke can ruin someone’s life please let’s be guided

I expect people of this century to grow faster and healthier in minds and thoughts

God bless you all

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by delugajackson: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Negative publicity is good publicity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by LearnITsmash(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
At least she begged him for forgiveness which is more than I can say for all these senseless fermists I'm seeing everyday online undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Imagine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by IamD18: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Joking with rape accusation?

Smh! She's one of the reasons sensible Nigerians have refused to believe any rape accusation without a substantial evidence.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Jacqueline22(f): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very expensive joke

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Babaalata: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
why joke with such a delicate matter, she needs to be jailed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Jayslicky: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
How can she joke on something so sensitive as that, the police should also joke and send her to jail for false rape accusation. Afterall it's just a joke, bastard of a thousand fathers.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Homeboiy: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmm

I comment my reserve
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by hisexcellency34: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2019
What if Mrs Dakolo comes out tomorrow and say 'it was a joke oooo. Biodun Fatoyinbo didn't rape me oooo

39 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
The farm tool is just desperate to trend

5 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Mc galaxy paid her

18 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by lilmax(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
of course

bastards will believe her immediately as far they heard "rape"

fools

32 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by chizzyreal: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Senseless fellows seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by SarkinYarki: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
She should still be arrested

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by martineverest(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
u said it all
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Busola the krest drinking farm tool and her chorister fcking husband

Is a joke too

Next

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Dranoid: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
She is very stupid.

Ontop say she wan trend. Idiots like this are why people who choose to be skeptical and wait for both sides of the story are tagged as rape apologists by close-minded, hare brained, hormone driven fools.

Idiots like this is why no one will want to believe a rape story. I wish Mc galaxy had charged her to court

And for all the clout chasing small minded idiots out there who will jump on any rape story and start judging the accused without evidence, I hope this is a wake up call for you that some of the girls y'all are killing yourselves over are not worth it

And finally I pray for every victim of false accusation out there, either by chance or intentionally(like this idiot here), you shall be vindicated in Jesus name amen

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by nairalee(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
There's more to this story than meets the eye

This lady is a compound fool for
1) Joking about such a sensitive issue

Or
2) was paid off to drop the case

Or
3) was threatened to recant her earlier statement

Whichever is the case she's a COMPOUND FOOL

Infact compound too small

She's a VILLAGE FOOOOOOOOOOOL

19 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Mufasa27(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Can someone tell pls this illiterate bitch she is joking with jail term angry

8 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by martineverest(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Mc galaxy paid her
well said

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Visman(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2019
like i read in the news last month when zara Buhari said i raped her undecided
Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by tjfulloption(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2019
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Kingsaeedibn: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Busola.. Say it's a joke.. I pity your life and your lies ..

Can't blame you though.. But your stupid idiot husband supporting you in disgracing your family..

Wait till your kids grow up..

You go hear am..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Bojack(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2019
women are the cause of their problems

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
She deserves 3 months hard labour in kirikiri... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke by badmrkt(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
where are those fools that jumped to conclusion so quickly? all those who draw conclusion based on what u read on social, wait your own day is coming...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos) / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Wale Jana Meets Khafi, BBNaija Star (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.