Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi (20999 Views)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Hotfrom9ja: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Photos: Suicidal woman rescued after she jumped into a river in Kogi
A suicidal woman was on Monday evening, rescued after she jumped into a river somewhere in Kogi State.

According to reports, the unidentified lady alighted from a commercial trycycle on a bridge, left her luggage behind and jumped into the river.

Fortunately, someone quickly jumped in and rescued her. It's not clear if the rescuer was the Keke driver or a diver.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/suicidal-woman-rescued-after-she-jumped.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by royalamour(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very ugly bello is to blame.

Last year, several civil servants and other kogites committed suicides. The government refused to pay them.

Even now, he has refused to pay despite the 30 billion bail out funds given to him recently.

This idiot gave out our land for RUGA just to please buhari cos of APC guber ticket.

This extremely ugly thing has destroyed kogi state.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Megatrix: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Didn't kogi state vote for buhari? After voting in the fulani cow, this idiot wants to bail when next level just dey start. Make una put her under 24 hour surveillance. She is not going anywhere, we're in this together

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Inspired by a Nairalander
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by royalamour(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Megatrix:
Didn't kogi state vote for buhari? After voting in the fulani cow, this idiot wants to bail when next level just dey start. Make una put her under 24 hour surveillance. She is not going anywhere, we're in this together

We didn't vote for buhari. As a matter of fact, bello rigged all the elections in favour of APC.

He sent thugs to kill anybody who tried to stop him and his plans.

They killed several people during the elections and the security personnel were just looking on.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
The clothes we put on helps to cover a lot of things, people are really going through a lot and until they voice it out one might find it very difficult to help.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Munzy14(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
it's hard, but suicide isn't the last option..

Give yourself a treat this JULY..
Learn thorough and core organic poultry system
Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!
10 am daily.
7days to go!!!.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by LisaAnne(f): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2019
this country is too hard cry
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by LisaAnne(f): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Munzy14:
what's the last option?

6 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by SarkinYarki: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Munzy14:

Tell us the last option please so we can let people know , don't keep the last option to yourself

9 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by tstx(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
... If you are very observant you will notice that Nigeria is Neither progressing nor stagnant.. The country dey retrogress..

Whenever i hear someone say 'Nigeria Go Better' i just look at the person and laugh....

As long as you are not in politics or hv someone in politics, as long as you are not a religious leader.. Nigeria no be for you.

12 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by grandstar(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank you rescuer.

If suicide was right, I would have committed it years ago.

We all face challenges, some far more severe than whatever this woman is going through.

The Bible tells us that "God will not allow us be tempted beyond what we can bear". So, whatever trial she was going through was within her capacity and she need not cave in.

Without faith, it is impossible to please God (Read Hebrews 11:6)
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by chukwuibuipob: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
shocked sad angry shocked sad sad E nor go beta for Bello
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by NotComplaining: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Some young people actually see committing suicide as the only way of getting justice against our overbearing system.

"If they dont employ me, I will kill myself"

Or Mr Dino Malaye who said:

"If you arrest me I will kill myself and destroy your career"

So sad...

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by olaolulazio(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
royalamour:
Very ugly bello is to blame.

Last year, several civil servants and other kogites committed suicides. The government refused to pay them.

Even now, he has refused to pay despite the 30 billion bail out funds given to him recently.

This idiot gave out our land for RUGA just to please buhari cos of APC guber ticket.

This extremely ugly thing has destroyed kogi state.
God will heal u

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by MKULTRA: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Hope they ban the river cry

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by davibid: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Please my people suicide isn’t the best option

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by nwakibie3(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
if you check very well you will discover that she voted for buhari so let her enjoy the next level she voted for

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by ednut1(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019
very risky rescuing her. he may have died too.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by mukthar2000(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Useless boy, see what u have cause to kogi peoples.
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Almunjid(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019
royalamour:

We didn't vote for buhari. As a matter of fact, bello rigged all the elections in favour of APC.

He sent thugs to kill anybody who tried to stop him and his plans.

They killed several people during the elections and the security personnel were just looking on.

This is what I'm afraid would happen if bello is given ticket.
Kogi had been in the next level since 1990, no be today e start. grin
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by MrPRevailer(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Graduateacher(f): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
If she trued it at night she would have success

Suicide is not the beat option, seek counsel, share your problems with others
"A problem shared is half solved"
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by mukthar2000(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
mukthar2000:
Useless boy, see what u have cause to kogi peoples.

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by MGab25(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Read Story Of A Boy Whose Parents Named ‘Google’ To Make Him Popular

Read Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/story-of-a-boy-whose-parents-named-google-to-make-him-popular/
Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Lonelypacifist6: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Next level intensifies✓✓✓

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Sunnycliff(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Country hard but e no reach to kill myself by myself

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi by Kingsaeedibn: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sends Judge To Prison For Alleged Fraud / Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.