Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions (4591 Views)

Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Roman Goddess Bikini Photos In Pool. See Reactions / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by 0gaGist: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019
GistMore.com

Hilarious moment as Hausa men spotted watching a movie on a cow. I guess this could be their own type of cinema house! Lol

See more; http://gistmore.com/hausa-men-spotted-watching-a-movie-on-a-cow-photo

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by 0gaGist: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2019

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by daddytime(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
This is awesomely innovative and commendable to see them breaking from the usual rampage and killings by finding the time to improvise and enjoy some good old African Magic.

I commend the cow too for his kind cooperation.

If only our political leaders would be as cooperative as this gallant cow, we for no dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by tyup(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
I commend the cow for it's Stern co-operation

anyway these are Reasons why I so much miss Jigawa some of the fun we use to have then kiss
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by SenorFax(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2019
That's a Cow-jector for you.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by tyson98: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol it's not funny
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by SenorFax(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2019
tyup:
This is a pure animal brutality
You mean the light or the standing may kill the cow. ....

Pls correct yourself.
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by 0gaGist: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by tyup(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2019
SenorFax:

You mean the light or the standing may kill the cow. ....

Pls correct yourself.

If you've ever put your hand close to the ray of light coming from a projector you'd understand what I'm talking about

4 Likes

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Merimental(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
oh dear
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by SenorFax(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
tyup:

If you've ever put your hand close to the ray of light coming from a projector you'd understand what I'm talking about
I've seen lecturers lecture in front of projectors before, in the middle of the light. They are not dead nor sick.
This is a cow that can spend a whole of 12hours in the blazing sun and won't get sick.

1 Like

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Lekison(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2019
grin werey people
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by tyup(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
SenorFax:

I've seen lecturers lecture in front of projectors before, in the middle of the light. They are not dead nor sick.
This is a cow that can spend a whole of 12hours in the blazing sun and won't get sick.

it's different a lecturer will not stand rare facing the light projection even when lecturing.....it's night aiidy and our body adaptation to the night weather is expected to be cool that's why the type of heat you'll sleep thr in the day (afternoon) will be impossible to sleep thr same heat at night

I guess same goes for some animals to

1 Like

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by SenorFax(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2019
tyup:

it's different a lecturer will not stand rare facing the light projection even when lecturing.....it's night aiidy and our body adaptation to the night weather is expected to be cool that's why the type of heat you'll sleep thr in the day (afternoon) will be impossible to sleep thr same heat at night

I guess same goes for some animals to
They do face the light, but will not look into the light. Plus the guys watching the movie are all in jackets, which means it's cold. They are actual doing the cow a favour.

1 Like

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by tyup(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2019
SenorFax:

They do face the light, but will not look into the light. Plus the guys watching the movie are all in jackets, which means it's cold. They are actual doing the cow a favour.

OK sir I agree to you
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Las las na cancer of the right auricle go kill that cow!

Lalasticlala...
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by sparog(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2019
This is not good for the cow

This is pure animal cruelty, so the cow has to keep standing thru out the duration of the movie

grin
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Harlem2(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Is cow now a citizen in this country

Everywhere cow
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
sparog:
This is not good for the cow

This is pure animal cruelty, so the cow has to keep standing thru out the duration of the movie

grin

Last last them go kill the cow ni

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by GistTeller: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by jendhorlee(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
"use what you have to get what you want"

Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by andyboi4real(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am a 300L student of one of the universities in Anambra state UNIZIK to be precise and we just finished our first semester. Please, i am looking for a job in Awka, times are hard for my family and am tired of begging people for my daily bread. I am good in Microsoft word, doing project and seminar work for university students, i also have 1 year experience in stock keeping and i am very willing to learn. I don't mind being paid 15 thousand naira a month, I just desperately need a source of income before next semester begins so I don't drop out of school due to frustration and hunger. Please help a brother.
Please I can be reached on 08116774357.
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cowflix.lol I salute their innovation
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by emmancipated(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
wow record breaker
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Stan232: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chinese aza is available.rate is 25% hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by LisaAnne(f): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
lol its called improvising.
As I no get TV too ,my phone is my television
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by GistMore8: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
kiss
Re: Men Spotted Watching A Movie On A Cow. See Reactions by Ellawa: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BMW Tupac Was Shot Dead In Is Being Sold With Bullet Holes For $1.75m (photos) / Sexy Photos Of The Day This Is Supposed To Be An Adver / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Hot Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.