Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. (452 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Team Enkay, Tacha, Others Win N1m Cash Prize Each. / #bbnaija 2019: Bbnaija 2019 Calabar Audition Venue| Audition Date / Bbnaija 2019 To Be Staged In Nigeria — And Ebuka Returns As Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. by Engrkingsley(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2019
@BBNAIJA.. How can we vote the rich to be richer? How can you bring in people that are already in their future ? Must we exercise corruption in all that we do ?? You collect money from the poor to vote the rich ..

We Nigerians let’s have sense ���. If we don’t support this BBN , trust me next year they will have sense..
I'm so not voting this year.. Almost everyone of them came from abroad, London, America, South Africa Canada and so on...Accent everywhere no pidgin.

Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth hundreds of Millions.

Obviously he paid to get into the house

My concern and pity goes to those who broke bumbum, heads, legs and were victimised and hospitalised all in the name of the BBNaija audition, and still none of them qualified.

Iffa Hear Say I Vote For Anybody !!...
Re: Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. by youngest85(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. by Engrkingsley(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Wetn b rubbish
Re: Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Engrkingsley:
@BBNAIJA.. How can we vote the rich to be richer? How can you bring in people that are already in their future ? Must we exercise corruption in all that we do ?? You collect money from the poor to vote the rich ..

We Nigerians let’s have sense ���. If we don’t support this BBN , trust me next year they will have sense..
I'm so not voting this year.. Almost everyone of them came from abroad, London, America, South Africa Canada and so on...Accent everywhere no pidgin.

My concern and pity goes to those who broke bumbum, heads, legs and were victimised and hospitalised all in the name of the BBNaija audition, and still none of them qualified.

��
Re: Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Engrkingsley:

Las las you done finally get sense. I said this before, that poo it’s just something used to distract youths from actually talking bout what is really happening! Just like you pointed out, all this people in the house are self made! Rich people! Wetin u go come talk bout group of so called “Fans” contributing to buy car for housemate?? I swear I have never spent 5mins watching that nonsense. The only time I did, I wanted to see Tboss boobz lol. People are even beefing themselves over housemate choice. This group of people do not go through the hardship ordinary Nigerians go through
Re: Bbnaija 2019..its A Scam!!!!.. I Can't Vote With My Hard Earned Money.. by Digital101: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Engrkingsley:

Big Brother is not for the poor and who told you is only the poor that votes because majority of Nigerians youths like the show and they will votes. I am not a fan of Big Brother but I think is an avenue to achieve fame and wealth. This is just my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Traditional Igbo Wedding / Wedding Program Printer In Nigeria / United Nations Youth Advocate Dr. Utchay Odims To Speak At Social Justice Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.