Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. (429 Views)

How To Generate Cash On Demand / How To Become Your Own Publisher And Generate Cash On Demand / How To Generate Cash From Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by blackgold90(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2019
1.I will teach you how to build Instagram accounts and be making money from it or how to sell it for people who are ready to buy IG account.

2.I will teach you how to buy mtn 1Gb at N436 and sell at N500 plus how to sell airtime and data from any network, glo,airtel,9mobile and mtn at 5% discount.

3.I will teach you how to sell phones,plasma TV,laptops, electronics etc using your phone without having any shop but you will doing pay on delivery earning money as partner With jumia

4.I will teach you the fastest way to get POS machine and make money as a mobile money agent
Or how to use you phone as pos machine
Course fees N2000

WhatsApp 08067704237

This training will expire on Aug 7th because of new commitment
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by blackgold90(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
blackgold90:
1.I will teach you how to build Instagram accounts and sell it plus other ways to earn from it.

2.I will teach you how to buy mtn 1Gb at N431 and sell at N500 plus how to sell airtime and data from any network, glo,airtel,9mobile and mtn at 5% discount.

3.I will teach you how to sell phones,plasma TV,laptops, electronics etc using your phone without having any shop but you will doing pay on delivery earning money as partner of a reputable company.

4.I will teach you the fastest way to make money as a mobile money agent

Course fees N2000

WhatsApp 08067704237

What are you waiting for
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by blackgold90(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do you know that soon universal recharge card will soon be what we will use in Nigeria?

You just go the near by shop and say give me card and not give me glo or mtn or airtel cards.

Unform recharge code...the progress is already completed wait to see how it pan out.

It is a plus for recharge card seller and to every one.
There will not be shortage of any card while they have pin of other network still with them as it used to be.
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by ighedosajam2018: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pls add me 08037977047
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by manando1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Do you want to make money online ? Have you tried lots of methods without succeeding? We all feel the same my friend , but right now I've found legit way of making that extra cash online while , you're at school , or at work the best way with this method is that it is free of charge . I've came across to this. 
https:///EJmBc

website which can pay you just doing small tasks such as downloading games , uploading videos to YouTube etc if you want to know more please follow this link. 
https:///EJmBc
Thank you
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by blackgold90(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2019
blackgold90:
1.I will teach you how to build Instagram accounts and sell it,plus places you can be making money with it from between $500-$5000

2.I will teach you how to buy mtn 1Gb at N431 and sell at N500 plus how to sell airtime and data from any network, glo,airtel,9mobile and mtn at 5% discount.

3.I will teach you how to sell phones,plasma TV,laptops, electronics etc using your phone without having any shop but you will doing pay on delivery earning money as partner of a reputable company.

4.I will teach you the fastest way to make money as a mobile money agent

Course fees N2000

WhatsApp 08067704237
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by blackgold90(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Start using your phone for money
Re: 4-in-1 Training On How To Generate Cash Using Your Mobile Phones. by blackgold90(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
You still have time to learn these

(1) (Reply)

With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Tax Authorities Warned Against Scaring Foreign Investors / With 5000 Naira U Can Start Your Own Business And Make Double As Ur Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.