Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Music: Isaac 1da Drops Single Titled "Superstar” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Isaac 1da Drops Single Titled "Superstar” (313 Views)

Nem Record Label Boss Drops Single Titled "Coaster Biscuit" / DOWNLOAD Sinach New Single Titled ”my Everything / New Burnings Record Artist Drops Single: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Isaac 1da Drops Single Titled "Superstar” by Tmgold1(f): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Born Isaac Yillah, popularly known as Isaac 1da is a 13-year old music sensation, talented and gifted with a unique vocal timbre has been performing since age 5 whilst growing in the never ending grace of the Almighty God.

After his amazing hit singles "Celebrate" and "Isaac 1da", Isaac 1da drops yet another ground shaking single titled "Superstar”.
This wonderful song "Superstar” is to motivate youths all around the world to keep believing in their dreams n matter the situation they find themselves.

"There is so much space for every Star in the sky don't give up on your dreams", he said.
Born into the family of the Yillah’s, Isaac 1da is a Lagos based young artiste, originated from Jos in Plateau state, Nigeria is set to storm the music industry.

We believe this song will bless your soul.

Follow him on social media, download and enjoy the song using the links below....

Instagram/Twitter: @isaac1da
Facebook: www.facebook.com/isaac.wonder.31
Bookings: +2349069916045

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/237807/isaac1da

https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/isaac1da

(1) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Respond To Rape Case With A New Song Kpong Mkpo Do With Er Raizer / Online Music - The Most Practical Method Of Listening To Our Favorite Tracks / (music) Mini - “do Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.