Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday (1317 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by GistAlert: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
BET award winner, Burna boy and shared a koss his 28th birthday party which held in Lagos last night.

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/the-moment-burna-by-and-mum-share-a-kiss-at-his-28th-birthday

Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by GistAlert: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2019

Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by softwerk(f): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
cool cool cool

If you know you love this woman especially her acceptance speeches please gather here.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by Graduateacher(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
I hope this woman never molested this guy, she doesn't seem to have her own life, I just don't understand this type of follow follow
Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by obiekunie2: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Graduateacher:
I hope this woman never molested this guy, she doesn't seem to have her own life, I just don't understand this type of follow follow

my dearrr!!!

we go hear their story soon!

make i just keep my mouth sha! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by Gistring: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
undecided
Re: The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday by twerkjack: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Graduateacher:

Wtf shocked

Like have u lost your damn mind undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reaches Another Milestone Grabs First Ever Afrobeats Concert / This Is What Happen When Give Stage To An Upcoming Artistes / Adam And Eve Photos Of Simply Tachas Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.