Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families (14981 Views)

Ethiopia, Nigeria Swap $100M / EscrowLock Wins $100m Facebook Grant / Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by AmericanSons: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
jmaine:

That is 289k...check your calculation again
oh, I just rechecked... I guess i missed a zero during calculation.
Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by AmericanSons: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Benekruku:

Everybody now knows on Nairaland you aint good with division, addition, subtraction, and multiplication.

See how you exposed yourself
okponu... like you don't make mistake mr perfect...
Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by AmericanSons: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Xneg:

Each family get above a 100 million naira each and you say it's small? Google how much Dana paid the victim of the crash. Less than 5million.
Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by jmaine: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmericanSons:

No P sir.. We all do make lil errors as well.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:

If you don't see anything wrong in her comment then you must be a lunatic

Look at this sissy man, my keyboard auto correct made that mistake of "money", but i don't expect a lunatic like you to understand.

This is a Public media and public forum not Private media and forum, if you want everyone to mind their business then go and exercise your stupidity on a Private media don't bring it to public space and expect everyone to keep quiet.
With your unruly behaviour and uncouth utterances, you leave me with no choice than to call the mod.

Cc; dominique, lalasticlala, Rule number 2.
Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by KingOdart(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
With your unruly behaviour and uncouth utterances, you leave me with no choice than to call the mod.

Cc; dominique, lalasticlala, Rule number 2.

You are indeed a Coward and a sissy man

Do you want to cry now ? cheesy
Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by josiah74(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bros you are point
Esseite:
Yes it cant replace lives, yes it cant bring back the dead, but its inevitable via various means... if yours comes with palliatives for your family and loved ones, appreciate God..

People have died for free here,
herdsmen have butchered for free,
Ritualists have butchered for free,
Bad roads have killed for free,
Dangote trucks have killed for free,
Hospital negligence have killed for free,
Religious extremists have murdered thousands for free

Re: Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families by Alejobs: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Raises Interest Rate To 16.5% / Dangote To Commence Sale Of Fertilisers Monday / Four Major Reasons Behind Nigerians Negative Attitude To Insurance Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.