Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death (29662 Views)

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta / Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by 0gaGist: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
A suspected political thug identified as Dauda Momoh was killed by a mob on Monday, in Adavi l Local Government Area of Kogi State for stabbing Ahmed Okino to death in Ogaminana market near Okene, Kogi Central.

According to an eyewitnesses, the council staff was accosted by Momoh at Ogaminana market where he accused him of implicating him in a case of theft at Adavi LG.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP William Aya who confirmed the incident to newsmen in Lokoja said that the encounter later degenerated to an argument which made an Momoh to stab Okino to death on the spot.

Aya said that residents who were nearby descended on Momoh and killed him instantly.

He said that a detachment of police was immediately deployed to the scene to prevent the situation from getting out of hand.

Aya explained that the bodies of the deceased had been taken to the mortuary of the General Hospital, Okene while normalcy has returned to Ogaminana.

Reacting to the incident, the Information Officer of the Adavi LG, Mr Obeito Hassan confirmed that Okino was a security guard at the council.

He said that Okino was on duty on June 21 when 13 bags of rice and a double door refrigerator got missing from the LG’s store.

Hassan said that the matter was reported to the police who later arrested Okino for questioning on June 24.

The Information Officer explained that it was during questioning that Okino mentioned Momoh to the police as a suspect.

He said that both of them were in police custody until June 28 when they were released due on the intervention of the Local Government Administrator, Mr Joseph Omuya Salami.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/angry-mob-lynch-political-thug-in-kogi-after-he-stabbed-council-staff-to-death

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by phelonrays: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
okay
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by realstars: 12:31am On Jul 04, 2019
How can I believe this complicated story

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Swaynudules: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm

Who's the stabber, who's the stabee

8 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by starbuck(f): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Lass lass, na Baba God go settle their matter

5 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by GistGoViral: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Cutezt(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Very good
shocked

Little boys Wows people as he mimics Michael Jackson's thriller dance video

Watch his daring moves here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVYfRyOxDA

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by nurez305(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmmn... anybody that have the mind of putting tyre and petrol round another person's neck and set him ablaze or whoever have the mind to stand there and watching someone in serious pain in fire is not different from a killer. In Fact that kind of person is more deadly than the person they are sitting ablaze

5 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by tola9jaa: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yahyah bello na confirm thug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by OboOlora(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where are the ashes of the burnt murdafucka?!!!!
That’s the only thing that would make me feel better than this pizza and rum I’m having grin
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by ichidodo: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
A mob in action is quite a f**king thing...Pls don't be caught up in one.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by BUSHHUNTER: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Jabioro: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thank God both the victim and the oppressor are with baba God...Kogi people can't do better..intanst justice.. nothing to kill and nothing to save.. Period!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by satowind(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yeye dey smell. So two bodies all in the name of an argument that possibly wouldn't have fetched them anything. Sad

When people shout do u know who I am I see them and laugh. Call me a coward but I don't see what will make me fight again.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP William Aya who confirmed the incident to newsmen in Lokoja said that the encounter later degenerated to an argument which made an Momoh to stab Okino to death on the spot.
Aya said that residents who
were nearby descended on Momoh and killed him instant!

Instant jungle justice.
Na wa o!
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by TANID(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
realstars:
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by prigoz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
The two will continue the fight at hell fire, he who kill with sword will die by sword...

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Isoduwa(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
nurez305:
Hmmmn... anybody that have the mind of putting tyre and petrol round another person's neck and set him ablaze or whoever have the mind to stand there and watching someone in serious pain in fire is not different from a killer. In Fact that kind of person is more deadly than the person they are sitting ablaze

Then enter house

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Dpharisee: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
He is even clutching the Muslim chaplet like Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
These Ebira people self.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Okoyeebo: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swift justice
This is exactly how murderous herdsmen should be handled.

This thug had probably killed others before and he expected that he would be arrested and released cos of his connections to those he works as a thug for.

Once people realise that their actions have immediate consequences, they would comport themselves.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by RZArecta2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yahaya Bello's boys going one by one cool
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by justjasper(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author= post=79943324] were nearby descended on Momoh and killed him instant!

Instant jungle justice.
Na wa o![/quote
What do you expect them to do? To run away like coward do? He deserves the judgement he got. Idiot thug.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by darqly(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don't know what's going on in Kogi, killings and kidnappings daily, but Yamaha Bello says he focused on security.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by DIKEnaWAR: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ndị Egbira and violence. Tụfịakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by davillian(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by larex007(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
realstars:

I was in Okene on this faithful day... The story is true.... Just passing by Oooo....

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death by Menzy86(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Ndị Egbira and violence. Tụfịakwa!!!
if you are igbo, I just saw a thread of a police inspector in imo who shot a young man dead and he is now wanted. The police station was burnt afterwards. Profiling is a sign of parochial people. Ebiras aren't any more violent that many average Nigerian ethnic groups.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant / Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.