Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Exchange Your Gift Cards For Quick Cash On Instafund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Exchange Your Gift Cards For Quick Cash On Instafund (200 Views)

Get A Quick Cash Loan From Page Financials Now / Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor / Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Exchange Your Gift Cards For Quick Cash On Instafund by Thaicon: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2019
First of all I'll like to introduce to you all what Instafund is,
[url=https//instafund.com.ng]instafund.com.ng[/url] is an online market or let's just call it platform to trade your iTunes, amazon, google play, stream wallet, sephora, onevanillla and other gift cards for money and get your bank account funded within a very short period of time.

Moreso, their rates is one of the best and their response time is really quick and kind of second to none. So let me give you quick tutorial all steps to sell your gift cards with instafund.

STEP I

Select to sell gift cards on their page

STEP II

A form will pop up which you're expected to fill carefully. The form will contain details about the bank you want to receive payment with after transaction & details about the gift card you want to sell

STEP III
After filling the form carefully just hit the continue button and you'll be automatically connected to whatsapp linking you a chat with one of their customer care rep and providing the details you filled on their site.

STEP IV
You'll be asked to attach a clear image of the gift card you'd like to sell and if the gift card is real trust me they'll fund your account in less than 10 minutes.
That's all.

The attach image is a proof of payment of 50Usd worth of amazon I sold to them on 26th of June 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Ago Tank Farm Delivery Available / Design And Host Your Professional Website(cheapest) / Stay Safe Shopping Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.