Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is It Impossible To Get Govt Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Impossible To Get Govt Land? (591 Views)

Lagos State Govt Land For Sale At Ikorodu GRA 3 / Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? / What Is The Implication Of Buying A Govt Land With Allocation Letter Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Impossible To Get Govt Land? by ayomifull(f): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
Just wondering if it still possible to get govt lands these days? Has anyone an idea of how one can get info and if they are still available at all? Maybe i am just being paranoid but i prefer dat to buying from private sellers.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Impossible To Get Govt Land? by estman: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
hello

well its not impossible to get land from the Government,it is very possible as far as their lands available.

and govt will give you land if its for community development then govt will give you to develop it for the benefit of the masses.

also i know its hard to get land from the govt now,but i will rather advise you to buy from fenced estates either privately owned or by companies.

you can as well buy from private seller if you do due diligence.infact i will suggest that you buy through a registered Estate surveyor/valuer.

regards

Mr Jacob Iwueke
Estate Surveyor/Valuer
RCO PROPERTIES/CO
3-5 SINARI DARANIJO STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
Re: Is It Impossible To Get Govt Land? by estman: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
hello

well its not impossible to get land from the Government,it is very possible as far as their lands available.

and govt will give you land if its for community development then govt will give you to develop it for the benefit of the masses.

also i know its hard to get land from the govt now,but i will rather advise you to buy from fenced estates either privately owned or by companies.

you can as well buy from private seller if you do due diligence.infact i will suggest that you buy through a registered Estate surveyor/valuer.

regards

Mr Jacob Iwueke
Estate Surveyor/Valuer
RCO PROPERTIES/CO
3-5 SINARI DARANIJO STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
08036282162S
Re: Is It Impossible To Get Govt Land? by james1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2010
@poster.as easy as abc.if you know someone at land,alausa or you have an agent/surveyor/valuer/marketer/realtor who is well versed as regard's issue's with land in lagos,then you are almost there.
But govt' land require's ton's of patience most time,many people wait like forever to get their document in order to start development;it was so bad at one for many that they became distraught and wondered whether they will get their land in their lifetime,such is the situation with govt land.it will be much easier should you know"men"at land's
I want to assure you that there are genuine land out there and genuine agents/surveyors/valuers/marketers out there that will get you your desired property,stress free.just ensure you do due diligence at land's,alausa before making any payment.

Let me water your mouth a little.
We have 1,820m2,fenced with gate at ajah.the title is CofO.that,is the document that all people and organization's honour.the price is 22m net.one of many.
We also have our direct instruction's at 1004,other part's of v/i,ikoyi,phase 1,ogombo,langbasa,badore,awoyaya,lakuwe,bogeje,onosa,ayeteju and on to epe.the afore mentioned is in ascending order.
Should you want a thourough breakdown,check my post,make contact then lean back for the best bargain's obtainable.

Regard's,
J.James,
Estuary ng,ikoyi,
Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Join My Network, / Land And Houses For Sale Within Lagos / Ikeja and Lekki land for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.